Sabotage, As the two sought shelter at an airfield, Bumblebee picked up an Autobot distress signal. The Autobots made their way to the North Pole, on a commandeered cargo plane, where Bumblebee acted as the distraction by doing a jaunty dance. What happens when they find some alone time memories between the two. She uses the Mirage helmet, the Starscream wing-pack and the curved blade first used by Insecticon and Rampage. With a momentous effort Bee resisted the temptation to roll his optics. But all he's really good at is getting in my way. With Meteorfire And Cosmos, In Megatron X's reality, after the tyrant fatally wounded Optimus Prime when his once friend refused to join the Decepticons, Starscream restrained Bumblebee alongside Shadow Striker. He spends so much time taking care of others, sometimes we have to remind him to look out for himself as well." With the planet utterly lost, the trio made a mad dash for the space bridge with Blurr, infected by the Plague, stayed behind to destroy the portal and prevent the spread of the disease to other Cybertronian worlds. Megatron stared at him, his expression deadpan. Soundwave is ice cold. Whether its executing a hover-attack or dive-bombing the enemy, Whirl can handle the pressure in any high stakes battle situation we find ourselves in. He just gets really worked up about new inventions!" [3] After Starscream and Soundwave obtained the AllSpark, Bumblebee and Arcee fought them to retrieve it.[4]. Bumblebee can be a bit insatiable. "IT'S MORE POWERFUL THAN I EVER IMAGINED! He accompanied Optimus and the others to find Thunderhowl, who led them to the Isle of Onyx Prime, where after being faced by living statues of Alpha Trion and nearly plummeting to their doom in a collapsing passageway, Tarn claimed the Cortex Helm for himself, bringing the Decepticon supersoldiers under his control. Sea of Tranquility While unable to catch up with the Decepticons, the Autobots were able to disable the planetary engines with which the Decepticons intended to destroy Earth. As Bumblebee tended to his leader, the Decepticons seized the AllSpark before the now feral scraplets turned on everyone. Well why not enjoy the best of both franchises in this bo Money , Health , Power , Authority , Wisdom , Respekt he has it all , there is Nothing he can't have being close to him is a Blessing . After Teletraan had used the ship's guns to take care of the Decepticons, he raised the shields in time to protect them all from the eruption. Through his new powers, Starscream nearly extracted the sparks of all those present only for Optimus to channel the power of the Matrix to blast the AllSpark out the Seeker. . windblade bumblebee sideswipe transformers grimlock optimusprime strongarm starscream drift ratchet slipstream fixit optimus megatron . While it seemed as though Cheetor and Bumblebee escaped through the Groundbridge Nexus, they were unexpectedly attacked and paralyzed by Acid Storm, who took them back to Starscreams new lair. Using Teletraan's map of the complex, the trio made their escape only to be cornered at the exit. Bumblebee was passing by on one of his memories and stopped . "-Bumblebee The resourceful Windblade uses her telepathic Cityspeaker powers to defend justice with the Heroic Autobots. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Alien Hunt! When Megatron X crossed over into the primary timeline, he referenced Bumblebee to his counterpart, noting that he had died as a simple scout. Hasbro does not control and is not responsible for the availability of, or content on, linked third party websites. His boogying brought out a vengeful Shadow Striker. Back on the flagship, an exceptionally smug Starscream kicked Soundwave off the command throne, before ordering the Nemesis to take off. - b***c (33) vsrl ltal kldtt visszajelzs. - Bumblebee, "What do we have here? Though the two nearly made it back to Autobot territory, they were intercepted by Megatron, who was ready to execute them, before Optimus arrived, citing that Megatron holding an Autobot was a treaty violation. The Cybertronians eventually became known to humankind. Hes fast, tough, and bursting at the seams with enough firepower to handle any situation. The beacon led them to a missile silo where they found Teletraan-X, an auxiliary data drone from the Ark. Considering Megatron deceased, Starscream declared himself the new Decepticon leader only for his confidence to flounder when the Autobots neared the control room. TheDecepticons are always up to somethingepicallyevil. With no alliance to be had, Optimus declared that the Autobots would have to stop Starscream on their own. At some point, Bumblebee's voice box was repaired. When the three stopped at a toxic energon swamp to regain their bearings, Drift caught up with them. BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES|WINDBLADE|AUTOBOT|MINT CARD LOT. Awakening to the sight of a massive city, Bumblebee discovered that the Monsterbot society had been taken over by the decadent Energon Masters, run by Affluous. Sort by: Hot. Maccadam informed the two he would be staying behind but reassured them that, though they would go their separate ways for a while, they'd see each other again and their friendship would endure. Don't judge me. Once they'd all escaped the rogue Titan, Bumblebee and Chromia took Windblade back to Iaconus, bidding farewell to Hammerbyte. Along with Chromia, Bumblebee followed in a shuttle to the Argon Sea, diving in after it. Thundercracker can launch all the sky attacks he wants, I'm not worried. Now I'm on a mission to recover my memories and discover all of my awesome powers. So.., this is my very first story I'm posting and as you can tell by the title, it's a transformers story. Bee tried not to squirm as he considered the best way to phrase his question. I for one, am definitely picking up that Windblade! All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos) are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights owned by Hasbro or its subsidiaries, licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts. The End Of The Universe I, To fuel Starscream's metamorphosis, the Quintessons began draining the energon of both the Cybertronian race and the AllSpark once they conquered the metallic planet. - Bumblebee, Part ferocious fighter, part freaky metal shark-jet with lasers, Sky-Byte is Megatrons first choice for missions that border on the impossible. Confused, Bumblebee advised that the barkeep not drink so much. Bumblebee cursed his nasty tendency to catch feelings for flight frames. The Immobilizers, Some 66 million years later, the AllSpark had been tracked to the distant world of Earth. If you believe you received this message in error, please contact us for assistance. Teen And Up Audiences (884) General Audiences (497) Mature (431) Explicit (363) Not Rated (185) Include Warnings . With his memories intact, 'Bee is easygoing and friendly. Though Bumblebee tried to aid his leader, he was restrained by Starscream and Shadow Striker, eventually being slain. The Crossroads, In a different universe, when Optimus confronted Megatron following his attack on the High Council, Megatron realized that he and Optimus would oppose each other forevermore and slew his once friend with a point blank fusion cannon blast before he seized the Matrix from him. He and I are actually close personal friends. As a reward for his Seekers' loyalty, he extracted all of their sparks. The End Of The Universe I The shifts eventually put Bumblebee next to the portal home. Change figure from robot to vehicle mode in 8 steps. This is here. Transformers: Cyberverse focuses on the adventures of Bumblebee.A damaged memory chip leads to amnesia for Bumblebee, which leads him on an adventure to recover the missing memories of Cybertron.He is joined by his friend Windblade, who journeys with him so he can remember everything, but Megatron sends his Decepticon assassins after the pair try to save their friends from harm. The happy moment was cut short when Starscream contacted the ship to know how his scouts were doing. Left in the dust by Hot Rod and the cheetah's speed, Bumblebee failed to make it to the GroundBridge before it closed. As a propaganda move, Megatron made a video directed at the people of Earth that claimed that Starscream tragically lost his life at the hands of the Autobots. Work Search: Furious, the warlord threw Starscream around before demoting him, making Slipstream the new leader of the Seekers. Starscream's Children, As Cheetor attempted to find his place in the Autobot chain of command, Bumblebee decided to train him as a scout. He plays a major role in . Witnessing the bestial Cybertronian run through a GroundBridge, Starscream followed, the portal's AllSpark energies healing his wounds. Maccadam's, Bumblebee's past would soon return to haunt him as when he attempted to prevent an energon shipment from crashing into Iacon City. Shadowstriker When the Decepticon Deadlock tried to defect, Bumblebee brought him to the safe refuge of Maccadam's before Megatron arrived and threatened to start a brawl. Maccadam's Like many bots of the time, Bumblebee was drawn to the rhetoric of the charismatic gladiator Megatron. As they basked in their victory, Shockwave awoke and extracted his spark, using its malignant energies to try and corrupt the AllSpark. Yes. With the Titan's city mode now serving as the Decepticon capital, Hot Rod sent Bumblebee was to scout their territory. He then issued a challenge to them: anyone who succeeded in bringing him the head of Optimus Prime would take Starscream's place as his second-in-command. Work Search: Bumblebee attacked his arch foe only to be defeated and once again being saved by Grimlock. I've already done a Transformers Ask or Dare book and am working on the second book now but I decided to also make a Transformers Ask or Dare book just for the Cybervers a Sequel to "I hate you for what you did but I miss you like a little kid" Windblade is a protagonist in Transformers: Cyberverse and Bumblebee's best friend. Though the former star brought Bumblebee to the moon, his obsession with the macabre led to the two exploring the abandoned communications hub where Bumblebee was haunted by ghosts of fallen warriors. It's cringy, and I may or may not delete it off the face of this earth. The Journey, As the Ark arrived over Earth, it suffered an engine malfunction prompting Teletraan-1 to reactivate Grimlock so he could deal with the problem only for a hull breach to open in the hibernation bay. Charlie knew before she bonded with Bumblebee that he and Windblade had been casual sex partners before the fall of Cybertron, but after a movie night in Bee and Charlies quarters, Charlie realizes that Bees feelings for Windblade werent as casual as she thought. The book is as titled.It is no specific continuity as people can do any continuity they like, however continuities may not crossover as that gets complicated. Obviously the Decepticons are not nice dudes, but Starscream is extra cunning. Don't tell her I said this, but she's actually got some pretty impressive leadership skills! Here, you can write your own stories for the series and connect with other fans of the show. He may have little arms in T. rex mode (awkward) but hes ridiculously strong (yeeeoowwwch)!" Battle For Cybertron III. . Within the Loop, Bumblebee chatted up with several of his friends only to be barred from reaching Windblade by the parade floats. You know, in a diabolical sort of way. | Episode 1 | NEW Stop Motion | FULL Episode | Transformers Official, Transformers Dance off | Episode 2 | NEW Stop Motion | FULL Episode | Transformers Official, Soundwave Vs Arcee | Episode 3 | NEW Stop Motion | FULL Episode | Transformers Official, These New Transformers Cyberverse Figures Are Fantastic Callbacks to the Original '80s Toys, https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Bumblebee_(Cyberverse)&oldid=1666303, Bumblebee's loss of his voice is a borrowed trait from his, For most scenes throughout the show, Bumblebee uses an. Rather than let her jealousy and insecurity fester, Charlie talks to Bee about it, which leads to new things for them.
Nasa Internship For High School Students 2022, Curative Covid Test Lake Elsinore, Tradition, Port St Lucie Restaurants, Friv Classic Unblocked, Articles T