| Read 21-40 Reviews out of 264 why would you not notify any body ? Find out how we combat fake reviews. I think the gym is great but some of the free weight equipment is getting a little tatty and old. I choose at this time to cancel our memberships and truGym continued to take money from my account. After I produced the evidence that I collected about the instructor, the gym have eventually cancelled the contract. But the other equipment makes up for it. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Anyway, the gym dirty, the showers smell sickening, the cleaners are rude AF and the machines are broken. 0 star! The trouble is they use crooks to process their member's payments. Honestly I advise anyone not to got to this garbage gym as they just want to ripe you off. Join the 258 people who've already contributed. After a few weeks of this i started to get upset. i m not only writing my concerns here but i am also taking it to citizen advise beaure or somewhere it matters. Totally disgusted with the service offered with no thought or effort of building a customer relationship. | Read 81-100 Reviews out of 264 Staff are mostly friendly and it's well worth a visit. Trugym have recently closed a number of branches (Bromley, Boston, Plymouth and Folkestone) at short notice and staff have lost their jobs without prior warning. Dont join the gym. After trying to negotiate and explain that if I like the experience I was going to be joining for the year at 38 per month I was still shunned and advised I would have to pay 16 for a day pass. TruGym in maidstone closed, without notification , just came in to gym like any other day to be greeted with this lovely message on the door.. "Maidstone is closing from 18th may 2022, we appreciate all the support members have given however the club has been forced to close for all queries regarding membership please email maidstoneATtrugym.co.uk" They have taken my direct debit the next day .. and im absolutely sure i will not get that money back.. absolute audacity ! The only reason this gym has members is bcz its ladies only gym and they are taking this for granted now. I prefer to go in before work so at 6am and then use the sauna and steam room. Not a warning or any sort of notification, but then as the sign on the door says of the now closed club, the staff were unaware as well.Hopefully cancelled direct debit in time. I accept that but since then I have continued to book Tru Combat and attend this class and yet I continue to receive the same email reminder.The staff have said 'ignore this' but it still keeps happening.Many thanks, Good functional gym but moving forward things to improve:Air conits been exceptionally hot in there recently. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. without helping me with the issue in any way at all. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Head office: headoffice@trugym.co.uk Customer Services (direct debit): c.service@harlandsgroup.co.uk Parmjit Singh: trugym.parm@gmail.com / parm@trugym.co.uk Mobile number: 07979189309 Postal Address: Orchard Rising, Watling st, Rochester, England ME2 3UQ Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/trugymfail Parmjit (Parm) Singh Share this: The staff, although minimal, are friendly and helpful. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. In the meantime, they have been taking money out of my account. Staff ensure that this is respected and will always ensure that they take in to consideration members wishes. Needs upgrading but brilliant staffThe gym equipment needs upgrading and steam sauna not in use for long time therefore it needs attention.Ewelina member of staff brilliant friendly helpful ,knowledgeable.She made me feel very comfortable.She should definitely be promoted as she got the right attitude for the job. The branch (Chatham) don't even answer my emails now! People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Needs upgrading but brilliant staffThe gym equipment needs upgrading and steam sauna not in use for long time therefore it needs attention.Ewelina member of staff brilliant friendly helpful ,knowledgeable.She made me feel very comfortable.She should definitely be promoted as she got the right attitude for the job. Please bear in mind that was at 18:30 in the evening and I only wanted to try for an hour. Head office failed to respond to emails! Submit an enquiry or refer a friend to truGym today! Date of experience: 10 November 2022. How many stars would you give TruGym? However, I want to note a couple of points.1) On a Saturday morning at 9.00am, the aerobics studio is too hot. I got a letter this morning charging me for missing my membership fee even though the gym has charged me early for my fee now I have to also pay a fee of 25 onto of my membership which I can only describe as a complete and utter scam. TruGym Stevenage. The number for the centre was not being answered, neither were emails. Your experience matters. The list of kit faults is long much of which needs either a battery ,spanner or Allen key However management dont seem too concerned about walking around and sorting it outWeb sight is not up to date and the terms and conditions are un obtainable, gym location list is wrong Ipswich is not even listed and thats a just a 30 second input job, Trugym Gateshead Plenty of equipment and never have to wait to get on a machine. we were never told about it and there are no signs of cctv anywhere to warn us. There is no number to call and no way to cancel membership which reflects their lack of regard for customers.UPDATE: No one ever contacted me and I had to contact my bank to cancel the direct debit. The atmosphere in the gym has probably been the best part of going there as it motivated and helped you stay focused when you get there. Hopefully it goes without saying that if you join this gym you run a very real risk of losing your money. TWO WEEKS go by and nothing. They charge you 20 every time you miss a payment and you cant cancel it you have to pay the full contract. I paid for a year membership and at that point had several months left. I used to be with DW you in Huddersfield then true gym took it over. I then get an email in May saying I would be charged 14 per month. Most of the equipment is very old and remains unfixed for long periods of time. How many stars would you give TruGym? I've asked for head office details and the staff tell me they don't know it. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. The hygiene is not the best and most of the times the lockers dont work, however as a person who covers and the only ladies gym around the price isnt too bad. I'd be in two minds about renewing my membership next year. The gym in Luton in Parkstreet are forever changing staff . Top gym with great facilities and friendly staff that are always willing to provide support and advice. Not all members have access to phones/tablets perhaps a notice board with weekly timetable of classes blown up big for members to view prior to booking classes would be useful.Details of personal trainer would be advantageous.Thanks, All round very happy with Trugym but it does get quite busy and think it could do with some expansion. there are no fitness classes like totally shredded in the evening. Huddersfield gym- horrible service, old gym equipment. Been coming here for many years and have always found the staff very pleasant and welcoming. TruGym in maidstone closed, without notification , just came in to gym like any other day to be greeted with this lovely message on the door.. "Maidstone is closing from 18th may 2022, we appreciate all the support members have given however the club has been forced to close for all queries regarding membership please email maidstoneATtrugym.co.uk" They have taken my direct debit the next day .. and im absolutely sure i will not get that money back.. absolute audacity ! Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. I think there are more people than the capacity of gym. Apparently it broke down three years ago and has not been fixed. !Poor service. Like a sauna. Variety of machines,locker rooms are always clean and tidy,Staff are polite and helpful when needed. Always clean but sometimes have to ask for blue roll on weekends bit slow to get machines fixed but theres always an alternative.. the lass that works there weekday afternoons is an excellent example of how gym staff should be, always fills you with motivation and always full of beans (Marie) . Here are some useful contact details for the head office and director Mr Parmjit (Parm) Singh: Customer Services (direct debit):c.service@harlandsgroup.co.uk, Parmjit Singh: trugym.parm@gmail.com / parm@trugym.co.uk, Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/trugymfail, Your email address will not be published. How many stars would you give TruGym? The lockers are hardly ever working and even after paying quite a bit we are told to bring in our own padlocks for the locker. Waste of money. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Unfortunately the toilets are dirty and shabby would really do with a facelift.Would be good with an online class booking system. Fuming to be honest. I paid for a year membership and for 3 weeks I was told they were unable to locate my payment even though I had shown a email confirmation and online banking of the payment. Your experience matters. It was a great gym to start off my journey on becoming the best version of my self. Here are 11 ways to become an excellent customer service professional: 1. I'm really disappointed that the Les Mills classes were stopped without any form of surveying or feedback from gym members. Jamie (Manager) advises staff to continue informing customers that your vehicles are safe while using premises, due to the gym car park being protected with CCTV cameras. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Staff on the phone where rude and abrupt and not helpful at all. When the pool isn't packed out with kids' lessons or totally closed off for Aqua Swim, it is a free-for-all in the pool - There is no lane discipline whatsoever, young teenage boys messing around throwing each other into the pool and balancing on each other whilst bashing into people who just want to swim. Already too busy at peak times and recruiting for new members at local university.AC is not good enough during Summer months. Find out how we combat fake reviews. I am very disappointed that you have emailed me as a new member. Induction was short and sweet, still not overly sure what to do on most things but dont worry all I need to do is 'look at the pictures' Have to say though the gym is lovely, with a wide range of equipment. I dont think a company who can close a centre without notice and not refund members but somehow have other centres opened and are opening more?? Join the 261 people who've already contributed. Trugym luton are refusing to refund me 200 of my hard earned cash! When the pool isn't packed out with kids' lessons or totally closed off for Aqua Swim, it is a free-for-all in the pool - There is no lane discipline whatsoever, young teenage boys messing around throwing each other into the pool and balancing on each other whilst bashing into people who just want to swim. The gym had closed down suddenly in November 2021 and hasn't provided a refund. It is quite literally impossible to make a complaint or voice any issue and actually receive a response from this terrible company!! If this has not happened, then please email headoffice@trugym.co.uk with your name, club and a brief explanation, together with evidence of the transaction dates being different. The gym did not respond to my complaint. However I have a major issue with the classes that are run as well as the management of the club. Once they couldnt take a payment and they kept emailing me to the email address with what I registered first, therefore I didnt see them and they kept charging me. If you like swimming, prepare to be hugely disappointed! Great gym, always really clean. This year I registered again with a different email address. The pool is regularly cold (the boiler once broke down and there was literally no heat in the pool), and the steam room frequently fails. How many stars would you give TruGym? How many stars would you give TruGym? Your experience matters. The day before, my payment had been taken. The payments should always come out on the same date each month, unless that date falls on a weekend in which case it will come out on the Friday before. It wasn't until I arrived at the gym to see it closed with a sign on the door saying an eviction notice had been implemented and Google saying that the gym had 'Permanently Closed'. Absolutely the poorest new customer relationships ever!! How many stars would you give TruGym? We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. All rights reserved. Pay for a trustworthy gym that obeys the law so you get the proper financial protections. Staff were non empathetic and unhelpful following the incident. The law is too good for TruGym though who just ignore refunds after blatant breaches of contract.My branch shut down down and I never received a membership refund. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Other centers couldnt help and ahead Office have ignored my emails and email forwarded from managers at other centres. A positive and social environment to train and meet people. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. I paid for a year membership and at that point had several months left. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. After reading about other peoples experiences of TruGym online, it seems this chain often shuts gyms without notice. Would definitely give more stars if I could! For example, you can easily set up automatic payments, so you're never late. How many stars would you give TruGym? Join the 248 people who've already contributed. It's a public swimming baths not a gym. Author: Stephen Greet, Co-founder. Once my payment went through I got an email saying that they are closed. I have paid for a year's membership through GymFlex and have no idea how to get my money back. Great equipment plenty of it staff are friendly only negative is there is only one dead lift platform and its always being used. I email head office never got a reply. The English lady with dark long hair, who I was told is the manager there, I found her quite abrupt and rude towards me. Voice your opinion today and hear what 263 customers have already said. Its hard to believe this is actually a trading company (for now!). It wasnt until I arrived at the gym to see it closed with a sign on the door saying an eviction notice had been implemented and Google saying that the gym had Permanently Closed. There were a lot of guys when we went waiting outside. Same story as everyone else, closed gym without warning and still waiting a refund, which I assume Ill never get. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. The main reason that I joined is for the Les Mills Combat class. | Read 101-120 Reviews out of 262 Always comes out on different days so I dont know when to have money in my bank for and dont realise its due until its actually came out. My branch shut down down and I never received a membership refund. Dreadful management of memberships Id avoid this company and invest elsewhere! Billie, Ada, Abs and Stephanie have always been adaptive in their classes and either challenged me further, allowed me to adapt or continue workouts as well as provided hints and tips for certain areas. Join the 244 people who've already contributed. Gym was great but suddenly closed down with little more than a note on the door. If you want to swim, join the KAL club in Huddersfield, an all-around much nicer experience! They now refuse to refund monies taken. Save your money, go elsewhere. Staff come across rude and unapproachable. The classes are great, but tend to be morning or tea/time evening, and not much early afternoon when I'm free.Overall I'm very happy with trugym! 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Generally excellent facilties and equipment though can be a bit busy at times. Most staff are very polite. ?TruGym this is unlawful and action is being taken. 3 weeks later and no contact from the Manager at Trugym (despite me ringing 5 TIMES and leaving messages to return my calls) I went back to the gym, only to be informed, by the manager, that he knew nothing about it, had never received my bank statements so assumed they were lost, and claimed he had not received any emails! Absolute disgrace of a place rude obese staff. Finally. I appreciate that it is a budget gym and the range of equipment is adequate. The showers always break down the toilet doors are broken and one of the toilets leaned to the side. Trugym have recently closed a number of branches (Bromley, Boston, Plymouth and Folkestone) at short notice and staff have lost their jobs without prior warning. He then promised all the staff that we would be getting paid for February, this however was a lie and none of the staff have been paid. Appalling is an understatement for IpswichBe happy when my contract is up in October .Second hand kit ( I suspect from the closed Portsmouth gym)Leaking roof with buckets underneath. Very clean and covid compliant. This hasn't happened and all attempts to contact them regarding this is being ignored. THE WORST customer service i have ever had the misfortune to encounter. This seems to be the case for all former members not just me. I'm nearly 50 and I feel totally comfortable there as there is a mix of all ages and fitness levels using the gym. Date of experience: 19 February 2018 Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. I go to the gym because its an only female gym, however its extremly dirty. trugym customer service. The gym gets well overcrowded, especially in the free weights area where training equipment is placed too close to each other that could easily lead to accidents. Ash showed me around when i started and explained each machine and how it would benefit me, he is always willing to give a good service and always rises the spirits when i feel like im about to give up! The evening staff are very welcoming and friendlly. Join now and save 30 (no joining fee offer). The changing rooms are filled with lockers and very clean - there is a cleaner in there every night i go in. No contract options, student memberships, corporate offers, or pay for the year up front. I've always felt so welcome at TruGym and enjoy making my daily trips. 14 Customer Service Resume Examples for 2023. Members are then promised refunds on annual contacts which haven't materialised and monthly payments have continued to be taken after the branches have shut. If payments were made by credit card or by debit card within the last 3 months your bank should be able to help. Plus, you avoid the $5 phone payment processing fee. Contact your local truGym via our online contact form. Required fields are marked *. Completely recommend this gym for any women that are looking for a great gym for good value for money. For 3 weeks every time I attended the gym my card would not allow me access and I would sometimes be waiting around for 15 minutes for a member of staff to be let in. How many stars would you give TruGym? No matter how many times I try to contact them I never get a response. Joined the gym, but after a few visits I realised that it wasn't as good as I had hoped, the kit was very worn and in some cases bits were missing, the staff were ok, the atmosphere wasn't as good as some other Gyms I had been to. 0 star! This gym is disgraceful closed on the the day no warning, staff left with no jobs with no notice and members ripped off stay well away disgusting. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Having moved from another club where I paid more than double the price and much later opening times and had to give 3 months notice to leave - although there was a pool - thought Id try. Needs improving but here is hoping it gets there! On their website and on the front door of the place it said that membership fees would be refunded pro-rota within 7-10 days. Hi,There are no induction classes for new joiners on weekends. They are young, inexperienced and basically don't want to be there. Your cars are not safe! The staff seem to be stretched with admin-type duties and have no time to tour the gym and help members. This hasn't happened and all attempts to contact them regarding this is being ignored. I choose at this time to cancel our memberships and truGym continued to take money from my account. The clocking in via app system never works so there is often a long cue to get in whilst the staff have to enter everyone manually. ?TruGym this is unlawful and action is being taken. Told the main desk I was receiving a poor service from my current gym and would like to try out the Thorpe bay facilitys for an hour to see if I liked it. Most of the equipment is very old and remains unfixed for long periods of time. They are now pursuing me for 234 claiming I never cancelled. The facilities are fantastic and the variety of classes included in the price makes it well worth the money. I would think twice if you were thinking of joining, I feel like they just want your money and really don't care too much about the customer. No matter how many times I try to contact them I never get a response. They informed me of a 30 day notice period and promised me they actually will cancel my membership now. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. a nice open plan gym. I booked a class and turned up- my first ever time there, only to be told I got it wrongI have a confirmation email for the correct time and date that I arrived onturns out they had cancelled or moved the session - nice of someone to let me know. Do you agree with TruGym's TrustScore? And maybe something on the wall with ideas for kettle bells and how to use the other equipment as there is a lot that I am not sure how to use. Cancelled after one year membership. beyond me , they have sullied their name. The gym facilities are acceptable but the manager at the Luton branch lacks so qualities needed to manage the business. | Read 261-266 Reviews out of 266 Members are then promised refunds on annual contacts which haven't materialised and monthly payments have continued to be taken after the branches have shut. I bought a membership 4 years ago. Joined over a year ago, Didn't know that if you choose for 12 months membership its continues without warning to charge you automatically after 12months is up, small print is always lost out on and how many times does someone remember to read that in a year, to not know they continue to charge even after 12 months. Any attempt to contact head office is ignored. Sticking dirty equipment, staff either disappear to back room for long periods of time or sit chatting to each other. How many stars would you give TruGym? Please consider an 11pm closing time in line with Monday-Friday or a 24/7 access with swipe cards for members. Stockton On Tees - AVOID!! And the price is ok.Over all not impressed with the gym at all. I find I spend more time on looking for the weights I need and connectors rather than actually training! Bring back Les Mills Body Combat please! There is a sign on the door which states check opening dates on social media. Went there this afternoon and there was signing stating the gym was forced to close. Our gyms come with either a sauna or steam room (some have both!) Your experience matters. the customer service is absolutely disgusting.. the only thing tru about this gym is that they are money hungry, they are quick to take your money but never return it. Totally disgusted with the service offered with no thought or effort of building a customer relationship. Any ex-members who have been caught up in this may be able to initiate a chargeback from their bank. All exercise bikes not working, along with many treadmills and crosstrainers out of order for weeks. This happened on several occasions making me again not really want to use the pool and steam room. The facilities are fantastic and the variety of classes included in the price makes it well worth the money the staff are always so friendly, helpful and encouraging when you need it the most. I requested to cancel my membership online as they instructed (because they hide their phone number so fewer people call) and got an automated response, still refering to my cancellation as a 'request'. Found out from Jamie following a hit and run incident in the gym car park the cameras are DUMMIY! Joined new TruGym in Gateshead at the beginning of the year as the gym opened covid lockdown forced the gyms to close. This gym offers friendly staff with excellent personal trainers. Join the 270 people who've already contributed. No on-duty lifeguard (is this actually legal!!!). Poor poor POOR.So unhappy I've been unfairly charged for 3 months membership when I haven't been since maybe Feb, if AT ALL this year (it's now October). We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Poor customer service and conflicting information provided by staff! I contacted them several times by phone and email, to no avail, so eventually paid 5 for duplicate bank statements to prove the removal of my money and went to the gym to sort it out. The gym at Stockton is drastically in need of input.There is NO air conditioning, which wouldn't be so bad but the windows don't open either, so it's mafting. Join the 268 people who've already contributed. Head office failed to respond to emails! How many stars would you give TruGym? I complained because the Les Mills class I was attending was run by an instructor who admitted he had not done Les Mills update training for at least 2 years (it is required twice a year!) No manager their so explained to the receptionist what the issue was and advised her that the statements had cost me so to make sure to return them. I've been emailing the headquarters with no response for 2 weeks and there's ZERO guidance on their website or online for who to contact (other than your local gym) or how. Anybody who is looking to join a cheap gym AVOID TRUGYM.I have been a member of this gym for about 5 years and rarely used it as I train elsewhere mostly. Unfortunately, altough I think the Gym itself is ok, I would advise everyone to avoid signing up with them due to their payment company. Overall it is an great experience for me and many other working women who can still work out regardless of their busy schedules. Staff are the ones who represent the gym and are suppose to behave in a professional manner. All that would have been nice is a little timely correspondence to let me know what was happening and what I would be expected to pay etc etc. Still heard nothing from Trugym or Harlands about my missing money (despite me being on benefits and REALLY needing that money) and today, as the icing on the cake I have received a 100 'penalty charge' for parking in their car park for 10 minutes while I tried to sort this out..utterly outrageous!! Don't make the same mistake I did, seems a lot of their branches go under at a moments notice. I imagine at this point they may get back to me and I will explain to them that I have given the agreed 30days noticeAnd if they choose to ignore it then thats not my problem. This suggests to me that they know they are not up to date. Any ex-members who have been caught up in this may be able to initiate a chargeback from their bank. With an attitude like this it will surely be closing down soon. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. The number for the centre was not being answered, neither were emails. Friendly staff always happy to help. Lovely gym with great facilities! The pool is like something you'd see on a really seedy Butlins holiday campsite, all it needs is a few lagers hanging in a net in the corner of the pool for the local demographic! I signed up back in August, waiting absolutely ages for it to open. Not only was this man always on his phone during his shift but he would then stay behind with his mates chatting to them whilst they trained to the full midnight close. Other that that-a good gym. Other centers couldnt help and ahead Office have ignored my emails and email forwarded from managers at other centres. 1/pool too cold to use from me joining in November to February. Top gym with great facilities and friendly staff that are always willing to provide support and advice. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Friendly staff. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Terrible service. The TruGym in Uxbridge closed without warning and we're still taking payments AND bookings. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. I have been trying to contact them for a refund for months and have been completely ignored. Graham. TruGym Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of trugym.co.uk Fitness & Weight Lifting Fitness centre TruGym TruGym Reviews 272 Poor 2.0 VERIFIED COMPANY trugym.co.uk Visit this website Write a review 29% 17% 12% 2-star 8% 1-star 34% Filter Sort: Most relevant Waleed 1 review GB 5 days ago Huddersfield gym- horrible service The response by the manager was delayed and unprofessional. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Otherwise I would give it a five star rating. the recent cctv cameras introduction is also not only bothering me but most of us who cover. All exercise bikes not working, along with many treadmills and crosstrainers out of order for weeks. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews.
Thyroid Storm After Thyroidectomy, Michigan Dealer License Requirements, Articles T