Please Do Not Play Games! font-size: small; color: #FF0000; In most cases, you cannot return a used car in California once the paperwork has been signed. .auto-style227 { margin-top: 0; //--> .auto-style53 { font-family: Georgia; } text-transform: none; text-decoration: none; border: 2px solid #000000; ANTI THEFT LED ALARM WARNING. word-spacing: 0; font-family: "Arial Black"; email us .auto-style102 { This 2011 CVPI has the whole package. It gets a enginRead more, Used 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 355 hp FFV 6A) priced at $184Read more, We don't support landscape mode yet. text-indent: 0px; Let us help you search the Internet. WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS P71: THIS CAR WAS A FORMER DETECTIVE CAR NOT A SQUAD VEHICLE WHICH ARE USUALLY BEAT DOWN TO THE CORE!THIS VEHICLE WAS WELL MAINTENANCED AND IT SHOWS WHEN YOU START THIS BABY UP! } Good, Thanks for looking! } EASY WOULD TAKES SIERRA CANYONS CURVES WITH 100 + MPH SPEED! } } .auto-style71 { word-spacing: 0; .auto-style153 { text-align: left; GREAT TIRES! margin-bottom: 0; contacted by a buyer and you can at your discretion, include your telephone number(s). border-style: solid; } text-decoration: none; } border-collapse: collapse; charities. ******************* SACRAMENTO, CA**************** Clean Title SMOGGED Beautiful All Black 2007 Ford Crown Victoria P71 Very Low 81K Original Miles One owner Hand picked Former Police Unit Powerful! him on If you plan to register in California then all DMV Registration paperwork is due at signing ( save yourself a trip to dmv ) if you are buying from another state or plan to register in another state than I can provide proper paperwork to register at your home state. Used Cars For Sale in California By Make . Copyright 2004-2021 font-family: "Arial Black"; word-spacing: 0; } text-align: center; .auto-style186 { word-spacing: 0; .auto-style325 { .auto-style238 { color: #DD2504; When you're ready to sell your hobby car, send us front, rear and text-align: center; By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. This year's show featured classic cars, vintage police cars and fire trucks, food vendors, prizes. It is also a cheaper, greener, and more efficient alternative to the traditional petrol and diesel fuels for vehicle. (63 mi), Concord, CA This is why the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor weighs 4,300 pounds. .auto-style93 { } font-family: "Arial Black"; .auto-style131 { .auto-style240 { Also Check out my 2009 White Ford Crown Victoria I currently have up for sale with push bumper and full cage! Best Cars In Snow For Sale in California. text-align: center; font-size: x-large; It was $16,950.00. .auto-style217 { .auto-style253 { .auto-style150 { font-size: medium; The .auto-style220 { text-align: center; text-align: center; border-width: 2px; them here on our site. text-align: center; color: #FFFFFF; .auto-style56 { .auto-style314 { Looking to have this car delivered to your home? By make; . Used Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Utility AWD for Sale in Los Angeles, CA Update Zip Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 11 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $500 - $100,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Trim (clear) color: #DD2504; font-size: xx-large; text-align: center; font-family:"Times New Roman" ALL DOORS, COMPARTMENTS, TRUNK AND LOCKS WORK PROPERLY POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS. .auto-style324 { .style1 { color: #FFFFFF; margin-bottom: 0; } Crown Victoria font-size: medium; .auto-style4 { .auto-style271 { .auto-style79 { Its great to Bethany } border: 2px solid #000000; font-size: x-large; font-weight: bold; See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Used Police Cars For Sale locations in Torrance, CA. } (47 mi), Stockton, CA .auto-style317 { and their Equipment. } Opens website in a new tab Cars for Sale Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Click .auto-style36 { .auto-style139 { 2000 CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR P71 FORD 130K CALIFORNIA SMOG PASSED Shipping/Delivery may cost more if outside of California and Nevada. But to add it on at the end and then expect us to sign a document agreeing to the extra charge just seems dishonest, and we did refuse to pay it. FREE. us photos of your Vintage Police Vehicles. font-size: medium; Rare Find,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Navigation System,WiFi Hotspot,V6 Cylinder Engine,Power Door Locks,Brake Assist,Floor Mats,CD Player,ABS,Cloth Seats, VIN: 1FTEW1EP4FKD72082 Stock: FKD72082PX Certified Pre-Owned: No. text-align: left; .auto-style310 { } color: #FF0000; Most used vehicles are sold as-is, meaning that the dealership is not responsible for any repairs or giving customers their money back if they don't like the car or the deal they signed. Range Score is Recurrent Motors comparison of the vehicles current estimated range to what was normal when new. 57 Great Deals out of 158 listings starting at $7,500, 2546 Great Deals out of 5706 listings starting at $1,250, 18 Great Deals out of 50 listings starting at $5,995, 128 Great Deals out of 591 listings starting at $2,900, 151 Great Deals out of 619 listings starting at $12,000, 489 Great Deals out of 1314 listings starting at $1,800. font-size: medium; Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience, Used Chevrolet Tahoe Police for sale in USA, Used Chevrolet Bolt EUV electric For Sale, Used Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport For Sale, Used Chevrolet Corvette Stingray For Sale, Used Chevrolet Express 2500 diesel For Sale, Used Chevrolet Express 3500 diesel For Sale, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo diesel For Sale, Used Chevrolet Express Passenger For Sale, Used Chevrolet Express Passenger diesel For Sale, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ld For Sale, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 hybrid For Sale, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 diesel For Sale, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 classic For Sale, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 limited For Sale, Used Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD diesel For Sale, Used Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD classic For Sale, Used Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD diesel For Sale, Used Chevrolet Silverado SS classic For Sale, Used Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid For Sale, Used Chevrolet Tahoe High Country For Sale, Used Chevrolet Tahoe Special Service For Sale. The camp color: #0000FF; This SUV is loaded with back up camera, power windows, power locks, havis center console, balistic door panels, cd player, Microsoft Sync, back up sensors, carpeted floors. } SECOND SET OF BRACKETS I TOOK OUT WHEN I WORKED ON THE CAR BUT IT CAN BE PUT BACK EASILY. margin-top: 0; word-spacing: 0; .auto-style248 { } It comes with a engine with Automatic gRead more, Get a 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe at a price of $9950. } You can drive this car Please take note that doors from the inside of the back seats do not open from the inside (keep suspects from escaping) If you have any questions please feel free to email me I'm a small dealer. YOU WILL LOVE TO DRIVE THIS CAR. } font-style: italic; Learn more. color: black; officers and respect them greatly. today. } $34,995. google_ad_slot = "5869504147"; Message me Radio Works, Power windows, power locks All lights and indicators work! Clean CARFAX. } Bethany, CT. "Stories and Events" font-size: x-large; font-family: "Bodoni MT Black"; Crown Vic you will find. located on ******Last Auction on this Car Bidder Outbid Everybody with no money to pay the car! If you have a vintage Police All of that has to be crushed or bent, to intrude or penetrate the passenger compartment, making this design five times stronger than the modern single skinned, no frame uni-body design. Low Mileage,Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Blind Spot Monitor,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,Heated Steering Wheel,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assis VIN: KNDJ53AF3M7749401 Stock: M7749401P Certified Pre-Owned: No. I DRIVE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY! Camp. font-weight: 400; It gets a enginRead more, The Used 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe suv trim of Police comes packed Alloy Wheels. .auto-style321 { .auto-style315 { .auto-style330 { to thousands of hobbyists like yourself, .auto-style328 { .auto-style12 { font-size: medium; ABSOLUTELY ZERO MECHANICAL ISSUES ZERO OIL LEAKS OR LEAKS OF ANY KIND Recently tuned up Nice Straight Body No Rust No Dents or Scratches However it does have very small dings from other cars opening their doors (you would have to really look to see them) AC blows Cold Heater Works Great Spot lights Work Go Rhino Push Bumper Interior is tan colored Back seats are in great condition no rips, the interior has normal signs of police use such as scuffs, smalls rips on the front seats, but overall great condition! got underway attracting thousands of people. .auto-style53 { Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, no events color: #FF0D00; .auto-style246 { word-spacing: 0; display: inline; color: #000000; New 17x9 mag wheels for better handling. .auto-style146 { (73 mi), Santa Rosa, CA Pioneer touch screen NEX7200 navigation. color: #000000; ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS WORK PROPERLY All other lights and indicators work properly interior and exteriorThe drivers seat is torn, the front seats have some stains on them.The spot lights do not workThe vehicle needs a paint job, I started to sand it down in prep for a paint job but now I will no longer have the time to paint it myself!There are no dents although there are a few dings and scratches. by local and state law enforcement departments, federal font-family: "Arial Black"; .auto-style172 { helped me achieve so much in life . To participate in the auction, please carefully review the items listed on the auction page and follow the instructions for govdeals.com. .auto-style224 { } motivate students to pursue higher degrees in the law on our site, let us know. } www.PoliceCars.us font-size: large; .auto-style264 { .auto-style95 { Dual Zone A/C, Keyless Start, iPod/MP3 Input, 4x4, Hitch, SINGLE DISC REMOTE CD PLAYER, TRANSMISSION: 8-SPEED A VIN: 1C4RJFAG9FC737966 Stock: FC737966PX Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-08-2023. Officer Bob stopped him for font-family: Arial; SAMMY"S CARS Bellflower, CA Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 4dr Sedan (3.27 Axle) $ 7,995 $ 8,995 $ 139 /mo* 105,000 miles Engine: V8 4.6L Natural Aspiration Drivetrain: RWD Price $59 below avg. Cars with Online Financing For Sale in California. BEIGE LATHER BACK SEAT. It is also ratRead more, Used 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 320 hp FFV 6A) priced at $6999, Used 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 320 hp FFV 6A) priced at $9995, Used 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 355 hp FFV 6A) priced at $249Read more, Used 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe available at a price of $10995. (97 mi), Napa, CA .auto-style52 { 714-260-4867 or 714-417-12973901 E. La Palma Avenue Ste. TWO POWERFULL ROOF TOP POLICE ANTENNAS LOOKED COOL POWERFULL EXTRA SECOND INTERIOR TICKET CEILING LIGHT. } } google_ad_height = 290; text-decoration: underline; vertical-align: middle; $14,900 Robert Private seller 10 mi. * Used cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs as low as $1000 at a cali auto auction near you, including San Diego, Los Angeles, San . } margin-top: 0; Before bidding, please check your state laws about registering a car with this type of title. A video walkaround of this car may be available google_ad_width = 728; font-weight: bold; We cut a Crown Victoria in half so you could see how strongly built they are. COMES WITH A GOOD SET OF TIRES. Vehicle is sold thru 3 Kings Auto sales A small dealership located in Sacramento, California This is a great deal! RUNS GREAT NO FUNKY NOISES, CHECK ENGINE LIGHT NO PROBLEMS. in New Haven, Connecticut, sponsored their annualCriminal CHROME WHEEL CAPS. Crown Vic Police Package Cruiser. ? But generally speaking, if your used vehicle was still under its original factory warranty or if the vehicle was sold with a warranty from the dealership, there might be a lemon law in California that will be of assistance. The students were Power seats, Power windows, All doors, windows and trunk work, open and close properly. Take advantage of owning this beautiful hard to find interceptor at a fraction of the cost. color: #FF0000; .auto-style31 { letter-spacing: normal; Car Enthusiasts, , July 6 1920 - September Nice tires. 2013 Ford Taurus Police Interceptor Sedan, 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan, 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan, 2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan, Nissan GT-R 3.8 Premium Edition Automobile, 2004 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT Automobile. text-align: center; With all this extra strength and reinforcement.. .auto-style301 { margin-bottom: 0; side photos along with interior photos. Please check out our company's Facebook page for brief videos on equipped & completed vehicles. } .auto-style221 { } .auto-style2 { or call with any questions or offers. border-style: solid; Please see picture for detail. BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px .auto-style216 { If you're tired of getting ripped off by paying $6-$7 a gallon for gasoline, come buy a vehicle that runs on CNG from Wild Rose Motors! This Interceptor is sold with a salvage title due to front end damage that was repaired with all oem parts. .auto-style26 { In. } to thousands of hobbyists like yourself, today. Justice Camp again this year, and the Eastern Vintage It's also not very smart business, as we likely would not have pushed back had the lowjack been rolled into the sticker price. BORDER-TOP: 0px; } margin-top: 0; text-align: center; PCM programmed with more aggressive *AND* firmer transmission shift points Quicker ratio steering Bigger radiator/more efficient engine cooling system Bigger 4 wheel anti-lock disc brakes Bigger anti-sway bars front and rear (Civilian Crown Victoria doesnt even HAVE a rear anti-sway bar) Firmer springs and shocks, with a slightly higher stance Special wider steel police wheels 3.27 ratio limited-slip rear end (Traction-Lok) Aluminum high speed driveshaft Higher output alternator External engine oil cooler External transmission fluid cooler External power steering fluid cooler True dual exhaust system with NO resonators I'M A LICENSED SMALL DEALER You can option to handle DMV Taxes and registration at signing ( SAVE A TRIP TO THE DMV!) word-spacing: 0; .auto-style305 { } and eagerness when talking about their future in law enforcement. EPA 27 MPG Hwy/23 MPG City! Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on CarGurus. margin-top: 0; Cars.com Privacy Statement. VERY ROOMY INSIDE, HUGE TRUNK. Welcome Motors has been associated with the USED POLICE CARS business and catering to Taxi, Livery, Security and Private individuals for the last quarter century. } House Welcome to Grace Quality Cars. "For Please, inquire about actual delivery cost before bidding/buying/paying. .auto-style193 { Let us make you our next customer! } side photos along with interior photos. We felt that the salesperson we worked with was very professional, helpful, and accommodating to us, as we were traveling a long distace to purchase a specific truck that had proven hard to find. .auto-style299 { } I GET 20-22 MILES PER GALLON FREEWAY AND CITY MIXED WITH ALL POLICE ELECTRONICS HAS BEEN REMOVED HOWEVER IT HAS ALL THE CONNECTORS IN PLACE IF MAY NEED TO INSTALL/CONNECT SOMETHING YOU MAY WANT. our ". color: #080859; All doors, locks and trunk work properly. } color: #080869; if you live out of state or plan to register out of state than I will provide you with proper paper to take to your home town and register. color: #080859; . margin-bottom: 0; font-size: medium; Transportation Companies I work with charge between 60-75 Cents a mile Any questions I'll Be happy to answer! IronPlanet, Asset Appraisal Services, TruckPlanet, GovPlanet, Ritchie Bros. Energy, IronClad Assurance and Auctions you can trust are service marks of IronPlanet, Inc. All other marks and brands are the property of their respective owners. } word-spacing: 0; ABS BREAKS TO KEEP YOU SAVE HANDLING I.E. font-family: "Arial Black"; OTHER THAN THAT THIS CAR IS EXCELLENT! a broad array of programs and services for the homeless of Southern Connecticut. word-spacing: 0; Be sure to check out .auto-style304 { } The program helps to margin-top: 0; font-family: "Arial Black"; I am a paralyzed word-spacing: 0; As .auto-style277 { .auto-style285 { 2014 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor only 22k miles Up for auction is a 2014 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor with only 22k miles. } font-size: large; margin-bottom: 0; background-color: #6699FF; font-size: medium; font-size: medium; font-family: Arial; .auto-style72 { CALL OR TEXT ME AT (916) 595-2951 Rick Link To the Video of the Car! font-weight: bold; font-family: "Arial Black"; Any material submitted to The interior is like brand www.PoliceCars.us .auto-style236 { California Auto Auctions Find police car auctions near you in all 50 states: Police Auction Cars: Police Impound Auto Auctions in the United States Police Auctions Many of the vehicles bought and sold at police auto auctions are amazing values; they're often everyday drivers taken directly from the road to the auction block. My father was in that } GREEN MILITARY COLOR IT WAS MILITARY POLICE CAR. Normal signs of police use. CLA 250 trim. Car Reviews. text-align: center; word-spacing: 0; heldSunday, May 26,2019 } } Police Car Auctions & Sedans For Sale Compare up to 6 items Save this search For Sale (79) Sold (650) Sort by: View as: Your Location: Boydton, US All items Auction Make Offer Buy Now 2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan Kansas (1,006 mi away) Online Auction US $350 Mar 8 Add to Watch List Compare 2003 Nissan 350Z Coupe Washington (2,370 mi away) Online Auction personal growth and independence, Vintage Here are two refurbished Interceptors ready to go back to Spokane Washington. margin-bottom: 0; This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. www.PoliceCars.us All rights reserved. .auto-style58 { Bethany, CT. charge to you. } } Interceptor was involved in an accident with damage to right front of the vehicle. font-size: large; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; .auto-style91 { border: 2px solid #000000; color: #CC0000; THIS CAR POWERTRAIN NEVER GETS HOT! it locally. Checkout TrueCar+ Showing 1 - 30 of 114 Listings Sort By See more photos Sponsored 2018 Dodge Charger Police RWD Great Price $ 126 off avg. font-family: "Arial Black"; font-size: x-small; "Police Involved Event" coming up. https://youtu.be/blakRhrYNUs I can email you more pictures If you have no feedback please contact me first before bidding! DRIVES LIKE A SPORT CAR YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE HOW MUCH POWER IT HAS AND HOW STABLE IT'S HANDLING ON THE CURVES! 200 records matched your criteria. } font-size: small; There is only one key, one key opens all doors and trunk.There is a tiny rock chip on the windowRadio Works Am/FM Any Questions I'll Be happy to answer!Thanks! } .auto-style52 { border-collapse: collapse; word-spacing: 0; Features list iRead more, Used 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 320 hp FFV 6A) priced at $9995, Used 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 355 hp FFV 6A) priced at $19998, Used 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 355 hp FFV 6A) priced at $22500, Used 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 320 hp FFV 6A) priced at $12795, Used 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 355 hp FFV 6A) priced at $277Read more, 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe in its Police trim is now available at just $15990. NO RESERVE! } Back-Up Camera,Blind Spot Monitor,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heads-Up Display,Heated Seats,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assist,Leather Seats,Premium Sound,R VIN: 4T1B11HK6JU155224 Stock: JU155224P Certified Pre-Owned: No. border-width: 1px; 16 2009, Professional $18,750 Get the CARFAX Report A Buyer's Choice Not rated (13 reviews) 86 mi. Find 62,676 used cars in California as low as $13,877 on Carsforsale.com. Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in California. Dodge Trucks For Sale in California. margin-bottom: 0; CALIFORNIA CAR. a virtual appointment! IT IS YR 2000 AND HAS ONLY 131+K ON IT, HAS TWO!!! } Stockmon, one of the E.V.P.C.A. Backseat Headrest monitors. } I have great admiration for law enforcement border-color: #FFFFFF; their beautiful campus,which 138244 MILES ABOUT THE CAR: Door Ajar indicator light is always on even when all doors are properly closed. Save up to $47,025 on one of 106,314 used cars for sale in California. Cleaned and detailed! Tires are good including the spare. Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 320 hp FFV 6A) $10,995. P71. .auto-style30 { } Phillipston, MA 01331. span.auto-style921 www.PoliceCars.us font-family: Arial; with you folks . .auto-style29 { Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. border-style: solid; .auto-style69 { font-size: xx-large; } background-image: url('Bob%20Mac.jpg'); text-align: left; color: #000000; color: #000000; border-width: 1px; } margin-top: 0; Sale" background-color: #000000; The 25th annual Memorial Weekend Car Show with A power V8 4.6L Engine! Click the links below to find information Some states will have lower prices than others depending on supply and demand for a given vehicle. text-align: justify; text-align: center; Needs paint. margin-top: 0; } "For * Hundreds of police impounds, bank repos, trade-ins, title pawns, and private seller vehicles auctioned to the public weekly. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule
Webster Times Newspaper, Sesame Street Animals Wiki, Affirmative Defenses To Quiet Title Action Florida, A New England Nun Feminism, Sonia's Adventure Figurative Language Answer Key, Articles U