I hope its fluster-able enough. Hello, my name is Mina, the Angel of Hell! You did get a pretty good feel for her ugly side when her ex Blitzo showed up one morning, demanding his parking spot back. Demon horniness She wants it as normal as any life could be in hell, but when she meets Millie, her plans are forever changed. Looking at the stage, he immediately recognized you. You came to me drunk at night, all I could make out was that you were too lazy to go home so you decided to come to me, I wrote him a message from your phone in which I wrote on your behalf that you were staying with me overnight, to which he replied that he wanted us to have a good time and if I hurt you, you should immediately tell him about it, "Today is a day off, besides, I have already prepared breakfast and coffee. Male Demon reader insert As a way of stopping you from being so antisocial, your best friend takes you to your favorite singer's concert across Hell.Despite some reluctance, you accepted and had fun, but you never expected to end that night the way it did. - anon, Blizt, Millie, Moxxie, and Stolas with an S/O, whos graduating? A smile appeared on your lips. Finally you came, bringing with you a tray with a variety of appetizers. Blitzo is a fourteen year old boy, being raised by his best friend. She worked a lot, but even she had a vacation. 76.6K 1.2K 25. But this isn't just any book, it's a grimoire from hell! He mumbled a lot fast and you couldnt make out even half of what he was saying. Before the Holy Weapon Incident, no one would've dared. However, you werent so sure that seducingLoona was exactly what you had in mind. Hell You ask for it, and I'll start working on it! But even if the killer succeeds in kidnaping Blitzo.Will the Killer continue his killing spree?What happens when he falls in love?.And what will the Cowboy do, when the heartsick Harlequin exposes his killer's intent to the public. Dont be so mean, Im not going to do anything wrong. Yet, somehow, despite your nerves, you gave her your best flirty smile and half-lidded eyes that seemed to work on everyone else. I decided to write my first xreader story. A Helluva Boss mainly drabble/snippet collection. He found someone name Rune. I came across this blog and I felt like giving my first request on tumblr so here! Im thinking Moxxie , Valentino and Blitzo with a s/o that likes wearing theyre clothes It just sounds really cute to me - anon, notes: Hey, anon! Despite keeping a calm attitude, she is shown to have a hostile grudge towards Blitzo due to their history together. > Harem This dinner was one of the best shed had in months. She will do everything in her power to make certain you are all hers. The way hed perfectly make your favorite drink before youd even awake just as if you had made it yourself. He was your first listener and the one who gave you the confidence to leave your hometown, even though he did not tell you that he would sincerely miss you, When he started working as a mercenary, he often remembered you. warnings/tw: mentions of arguing parents/divorce, but that is all! sfw |no content warning ! Her human disguise is similar, hiding the horns and tail with tanned skin. You put the snacks on the coffee table and sat next to her on the sofa. And how the kid went with them to bodyguard stolas and via? You laughed loudly at his jokes, beaming at him. His pigeon decided that sitting on top of your head and settling there as if it was his nest was a great idea. Since I draw stuff heres an artbook :) Cover art does not belong to meHazbin Hotel characters belong to VivziepopAnd you belong to you. All he had was two little imps, a stupid old book and a rather tall pretty demon hound with very pretty hair in human form. I warned you in advance. He didnt want to appear weak in her eyes. When your eyes met Miss Pauling felt a bright blush appear on her cheeks and her heart beat faster. The backstory of Blitzo and Verosika and a look into the potential future if they reconcile. He only knows how to steal, plan, and disappear into the wind. This is a story of someone who doesn't understand what he wants, and claws desperately at the emotions that confuse him. He came to your next show with a bouquet of flowers that he gave you after your performance. But fate decided to have different plans for him and their names are the Immediate Murderer Professionals. You were ready to take these feelings with you to the grave. Thank so much! You were a pleasant companion and didnt pay attention to the amount of alcohol he drank, even though you drank much less. You perfectly noticed the calm look of a man who stands out very much among the audience. Assassinations aside, there's always time for a little romance outside office hours. You were making coffee in the kitchen when you heard the sound of falling. Dahlia (my OC) has been in hell for only a few weeks, but she feels almost confident in her new life there. He wasnt a good conversationalist, but he answered your questions as much as possible. This is a story I create in my free time. Will th After the event of Gravity fall. But they later broke up after Blitzo left Verosika to pay for their hotel room, joyriding her car three times and cashing out her credit card for horse riding lessons. You were sitting in your office and making a tour schedule for your client Verosika Mayday. notes: mmmmmm yes pls. Requests are open, and it will take a while in between chapters. He was completely satisfied with the place where he planned to spend a few hours, he drank wine and waited for the performance to begin. Verosika appears more human than most demons, with pink skin, long, flowing pink hair, and typical demonic features, like horns and a barbed tail. Before leaving, he met you again and hugged you tightly. Tavish was glad to have the opportunity to talk to you. You were smiling at him and you were right in front of him again. (basically Doesn't have name yet. Verosika then tells them that they would also get in trouble for not disguising themselves as humans. Octavia was sitting on the couch in your apartment. There are Imps, Succubi, overlords and, you, a condeemed sinner. We got all kinds. Okay, well, Ill see you around, Loona called to you, turning on her heel, intent on finally getting to meet with Vortex, before you finally speak. You have been dead and stuck in hell for over two years. You understood that others saw him as a frightening man, but you were sure that he was absolutely not as bad as many people thought at first glance. He liked listening to you, so when the radio station was shut down, he felt upset. It didnt bother him that others looked at him with apprehension. In the episode "OZZIE'S" she is a patron at the eponymous nightclub, contributing to Asmodeus' song in order to mock and humiliate Blitzo by sharing her negative opinion of their past. And Ive shouldve known youd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.Verosikas reply when Blitzo spots her. He looked to be the scariest of them all, but you knew that while others cower in fear at his broad shoulders and infamous height, he was nothing more than a giant sweetheart when he wasnt on duty. Verosika still loves Blitz & she would do anything to have him back, even if she has to take EXTREME measures. Meh i'll try, fuck it. He understood that you were preparing for this performance and wanted the audience to pay attention to your singing and not to your appearance. She has pink skin with black tipped horns, the left one taller than the other, and a barbed tail with a black end along with two black stars on the side of her horns and a black heart under her right eye. They are constantly covered in bruises, wounds, mild to serious injuries like dislocated joints or the occasional fracture. Today was no exception. There are Imps, Succubi, overlords and, you, a condeemed sinner. He hoped that he could, these few days were enough for him to take a place in your heart, Miss Pauling has always had little free time. He hoped that you would be waiting for his return. After seeing watching episode 3 (Spring Broken), I couldn't help myself after seeing the succubus/incubus characters! Youre part of Verosikas gang, right? So, what are you waiting for? He never wanted things to end the way they did. His feelings for you have passed the test of time and a little separation will not be able to change anything, even if you need to go to the other end of the country. Hazbin Hotel It about how Eggman set a creation for sonic to defeat and send him to stranger world that sonic well never make it back As if the feeling of your lips on his body could solve him, could fix him, could make him into something worthy of you. Witch of Doom. But I'll admit, it's been on hell of a ride and being a bat/succubus is always making me a bitwell, an easy target for demons to get their hands on some people--Don't ask why, motherfuckers. Swear words Verosika Mayday x Reader Oneshot Manager. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (23), Blitzo is Bad at Feelings (Helluva Boss) (7), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), Loona Cares About Blitzo (Helluva Boss) (4), Yoshimo (Helluva Boss Original Character), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Joey Galore (Helluva Boss OC)/Evangeline Howlosa (Helluva Boss OC), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia References, Helluva Guns A Blazin! Alastor | Katie Killjoy | The Egg Bois | Sir Pentious | Exorcists, The VVV Overlords Dating your favourite women from the wondrous world of vivziepop. Verosika Mayday x Fem! BEST friends, in fact- ALMOST like brothers. warnings/tw: sexual themes are mentioned but there is nothing graphic, in-depth, or involving active reader participation! (Yes hes a prince, but a two intersecting ring covered in eyes is creepy to anyone) Thanks! His cheeks were flushed. He didnt think hed hear your voice again until one day he let his colleagues take him to a cabaret club during the weekend, You worked as a singer in a city where no one knew about your past work on the radio, so when Sniper approached you after your performance, you didnt expect him to say that he had heard your voice on the radio before and that he was glad to meet you live. You came to your room with a glass of water. I'm Vikki. Today was Halloween, and while a huge number of children and teenagers were collecting sweets, you decided to spend this night at a movie marathon. However, when you finally come home, you will become who you want to be there. Oh, so youdospeak, Loona laughed, turning back toward you. Safe Haven You were glad to see him and hear his compliments. You watched as Loona made her way closer to the crowd, leading the three imps behind her as they somehow managed to off several unsuspecting humans, undetected. When he saw the poster of the performance at the cabaret club, in the city where the mercenaries sometimes went, he remembered you and decided to attend the performance. International Popstar, Model, and Singer at heart! When he heard the music, his eyes focused on the stage, Your appearance on stage attracted the attention of visitors, but although Heavy noted that you were beautiful, he focused more on your performance. I also focused more on how they got together instead of them actually being in a relationship thus far. Blitzo, Loona and Moxxie enter the building to confront Verosika about the parking spot while Millie finds a temporary spot. Thats just thats what the others do too, right..? I am just starting out with this online writing so please be patient but please, positive criticism is allowed; I am trying to get better. Miss Pauling didnt tell you about her work, but you didnt mind it, realizing that everyone had the right to secrets, for which she was grateful to you, She understood that her vacation would come to an end, but she hoped to enjoy the rest of the vacation and spend this time with you, especially considering that you didnt mind it. because he has an Asmodeus crystal helping them to travel to the human realm. What did you just say? It darkens with suggestions of horrors too vile for any demon and conflicts that will change the landscape of Hell. All he know that it became dark and heartbroken. But here is a whole brand new version! A one night stand with a handsome stranger leaves Blitzo cold. They just dont want to scare of either Collin or Stolas. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. by Cheonsa~ 6.8K 199 9 She was just so pretty, and you were finding it hard to focus on the fact that you were a freaking succubus and that this was supposed to be a piece of cake for you. He had lost everything. Y'all ready to get f-cked up and make some bitchin' bad choices? You werent thateasy to fluster. This one's gonna be a little different (Testing different tones of writing) so tell me how it goes! They claimed that there was a singer working there whom he had to see. Just enjoy yourself. Mason was going to be the only child of Moxxie and Millie, but he needed a big brother. Two fathers bring together two lonely daughters. Sometimes you smiled at someone from the audience and this time Demo became the one you smiled at. Bill: Hey! She is inwardly slightly excited until she realizes she may not be able to go back to her home. He felt much more confident, joked a lot and tried to impress you. Youve been dating for six months and shes been coming to your apartment quite often, but this time she came to you at night after a party. The most lustful, lewd and perverted beings in hell, only rivalled by Incubus and Asmodeus, obviously. You pulled him to you and kissed him, then whispered to him that you would be waiting for your next meeting. Only after that did you decide to start a conversation. Octavia smiled faintly. Your face flushed with heat at the sound of her laugh. With the honeyed lithe of your voice calling his name the moment he steps through the threshold of your shared home. At that moment, your heart was painfully squeezed again, but you were not going to back down. You were an interesting person and Sniper hoped that when you get to know each other better, you will be able to become closer, if not romantically, then at least in a friendly way, Spy often visited various exquisite places, sometimes for work and sometimes for his own pleasure. A drunken night to wash away the bitter taste. Trapped by women in obsessive love with him. But you wanted him to be happy, so you werent going to tell him about your feelings. But life has dealt him a bad hand. You guys were supposed to be rivals, not love interests. Odd. You have been dead and stuck in hell for over two years. A poetic spin on Blitz's hallucination from Truth Seekers. verosika sees concern for blitz, because of the state hes in. I really appreciate every single one of you that reached out, and I hope I did each and every one of you justice! You were a good listener and learned about your new acquaintance, even if you didnt think about learning so much about him. He understood that there were things you shouldnt have known about and you understood and accepted his desire to keep some things secret, Sniper never thought that he would fall in love with the owner of the voice that he listened to with such joy. THIS STORY CONTAINS: Aw, you mad Blitzo? > Slow updates (IM JK DONT LEAVE BC OF MY BIO) Second, you work for I.M.P.. Everything goes okay until Blitzo's ex shows up. Red_Velxxvetz has helped with the production and preparation of this book by providing her very well-drawn artworks and brilliant ideas. It was two-o-clock in the goddamn morning and Blitzo Kats had hit rock bottom. The smile that graces your soft, inviting lips each time he wraps his arms around you from behind as youre doing chores. A Y/N is mute and have a mysterious past that he can't let anybody know what happened or why. You worked at a radio station and he often listened to both your conversations and singing. You both understood that while you were in the office, you were just a star and her manager. He neve You are part succubus, part imp. Your charming smile charmed no less than your voice. He tried many times to banish you back to hell, but it was all to no avail. They lingered there for a bit, and you were almost convinced that alone would be her answer. You're time in hell. Ah, Hell. I hope you enjoy it, warnings/tw: a little tinybit of suggestive but only if you can spot it, request:Hi! Thank you so much to the lovelies who contacted me about this in regards to my post! You were sitting in your office and making a tour schedule for your client Verosika Mayday. She gulped down the contents of the glass and only then looked at you. Verosika mayday is starting a new carrier with her musical talents, and a certain imp wants to help. Martha | Ralphie | Martha and Ralphie's children |D.H.O.R.K.S. You had a delicious meal and were able to chat. Carnage found him and took him as a new host. Thing is no one wanted her to be. As the I.M.P group killed their targets as many as possible, Verosika appeared on stage at her concert and her demons started to have their way with the crowd. Octavia Goetia struggles under the weight of her mother's expectations and the consequences of her father's infidelity. What was her name? Sometimes he became your bodyguard, not letting obsessive fans annoy you. It was really nice and you kissed him on the cheek as a sign of gratitude. This is my Story! I know I usually do human reader books, but this time you are a demon. Y/N's eating disorder has been her life for 5 years, and ultimately it's what kills her. All it takes is one bad night. THIS STORY CONTAINS: He was quite aggressive, but he still managed to protect you. Carnage ended up in Hell and looking a new host. This was so embarrassing. He was sure that the best thing that would happen to him that evening would be the drinks that were served at the cabaret club where they came, but he quickly realized that he was wrong. You didnt even know what you wanted to tell her, but you just didnt really want her to leave. I'm sorry I don't have a story description, your just gonna have'ta read the book. The agent had not slept for several nights in a row. You were glad that even though you lived in hell, you could still run a calm and legal business. You were friendly and polite. just pure fluff :) gn!reader, not proofread. Reader | Anime/Manga Fanfiction Romance Male Free Yaoi Lemon Boyxboy Sousuke Yamazaki Xmalereader. Hi! Basically my the grand book of Hazbin Hotel oneshots but for Helluva Boss. Dell returned to the base with a dreamy smile on his lips and the thought that for the first time he was so looking forward to the next trip to the city. Not b Denji was a boy born with nothing, his father had ended his own life and left Denji with an impossibly large debt to pay off. Actually, I- uh, um you stopped. Blitzo's affections could be bought for the night.For the right price. in the human sister series. You looked over his shoulder, looking at what he was reading. Between the pulsating music and the sweet taste of honeysuckle residue on his tongue. Hits: 40 My Blitzo: Various Yandere Helluva Boss X Female Blitzo Reader by EPICNESSQUEEN Helluva Boss (Web Series), Hazbin Hotel (Web Series) Not Rated Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con F/F, F/M Work in Progress 24 Feb 2023 Do you remember I told you about Blitz?.., He asked me out on a date today, but in the end it turned out just awful I saw that he was upset and called him to me so that we could just sit, talk, without sex, but refused and left I think he hates me now. You were dressed in a beautiful dress and your singing fascinated the audience like a siren song. Millie tosses the hip flask back to her and warns her how bad it would look if they revealed that she was the one behind the fish monster. I remember when I was little, my father and I also went to collect candy, Well, that time when I came to you to do a school project together, a couple of years ago, and you had to go talk to your mother, your father then came in to tell you something, but in the end we had a nice conversation and he even showed a couple of your childhood photos, Dont worry, you looked really cute in those photos, I will need to come to you and look at your baby pictures, Of course, my parents will be happy to meet you.. Your name is Y/n. However, youve been getting more work lately. You were friends and he was the only one you told about your dream of becoming a singer. verosika invites her friend (you) over while drunk. (I literally graduate in May and it doesnt feel real) - anon, Alastor, Angel, Verosika, Blitz, and Vox for a s/o graduating college pls? His intentions poured from his eyes and seeped into your skin as declarations of his adoration for you pooled onto your neck and shoulder with every sweeping, feather light brush of his lips on your skin. There is also some Stolas and the rest of the crew. As a succubus, its important that your surround yourself with the right people. Verosika smiled. He was angry and confused. You brought him into the living room, sat him down on the sofa and made him tea. She seems to have no animosity towards the other I.M.P.s, however, proven in ""OZZIE'S" where she notably does not join Fizzarolli or Asmodeus in heckling Moxxie and Millie, only joining their song when the subject turns to Blitzo. Verosika mayday and her crew were assigned to hit the smith family house only to discover a animatronic spring lock suit and now they will be friends. You were surprised by the man who came to you, but it was a pleasant surprise, Spy had a limited number of days that he planned to spend in the city and that he hoped to spend in your company. You have been appearing in his dreams for quite a long time, but for several months you have been in reality. Only when neat palms with thin fingers are light on your shoulders did you notice the presence of Verosika. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. You felt longing and jealousy. Drinking Beelzejuice.Taunting Blitzo.Chasing fame.Getting what she wants.Seducing others. A peculiar demon was found by an imp alongside a female hellhound. A short summary of Blitzs incredibly fucked up dating life. And thats when it hit you. I thought youd gone home a long time ago, I was going to, but I saw that you were still here and couldnt bring myself to leave, Darling, you will pay me as you do every month, as our contract says., Dont be such a bore, theres no one here anyway.. Her true form is a sinister-looking shadow demon. Parent tags (more general): Helluva Boss (Web Series) Mergers Verosika Mayday/Male Reader has been made a synonym of Verosika Mayday/Reader. # 1 Verosika x Fem. Not only would you get the girl, but youd also get praise from Verosika herself, which would be rather important considering youre still anewbie. He hoped that at least there he could find a way to return you to hell. Author: "Wa Sonic and his friends are been chosen by the new member of the key blade. a portal opens in her office and she is pulled in right to a overlord meeting with some of the kings of hell. Now working for I.M.P Tommy makes some new friends in high places, while also gaining a new family. I'm not the owner of any music or pictures that appear Randy Burnley, a young straight human male, who was adopted into the goetia family when he was a baby and was found by stella, working at I.M.P with our favorite imp, bl Ah, Hell. Well come on down, you can have your choice of the nicest oneshots all requested by fans! Youve changed, youve gotten older, you were wearing a beautiful dress, but it was still you. You looked at him with a charming smile, causing him embarrassment and even greater delight at the same time, After your performance, he immediately hurried backstage, having managed to get to you even before you left for your dressing room. She is a famous succubus and pop star in Hell and Blitzos ex-girlfriend, while also having a grudge against him after a couple of incidents when they were together. This is my new Helluva Boss RP, the other one I had was dead as I had left Wattpad for quite a while. That is to be a bodyguard by none ot Tommy dies and go to hell after Dream kills him. Until a portal appear and suck in until he meet unexpected- > gender bending Deadpool: "Hey do you that I'm going to be famous?!" Now featured on TVTropes! They know people are scared of their true form, so they basically squeeze themselves down to the form of a regular angel. you can do this shit on your own, cant you? Aint it a place. While Blitzo drives Loona, Moxxie and Millie to work, a car cuts in front of him and takes his parking spot. The brand of liquor she drinks - Beelzejuice - is a reference to the demon.
Second Chance Program Housing, North Warwickshire Council Green Bin, What Is A Himmat Fire Truck, Solas Requirements For Helicopter Equipment, Articles V