562-543-5410. This is the worst building ever. Keep 424-419-2751. Fitness centers could be placed there or at least a nice playground for the children instead of a large plain of concrete. Especially since it seems they moved a family of rhinos above me. Village Pointe Apartments is an Apartment Home Living Gold-Level community located in the 90250 Zip code of Hawthorne, CA. (310) 675-2563. If you are moving inwelcome to hell.Read More. Apartment Finder will help you find the right rental at the right price. With more than one million currently available, Apartment Finder is the place to find your Hawthorne apartment.You searched for in Hawthorne, CA. 1 Bed $1,725. This community is professionally managed by Anza Management Company, A few nearby public transportation options, Village Pointe Apartments is located at 13300 Doty Ave, Hawthorne, CA. This property has one bedroom and one bathroom starting at $1,725/mo. This property was built in 1967. 13300 Doty Ave Hawthorne CA 90250. Hawthorne, CA 90250 Apartments for rent $2,100+ 2 to 3 beds Greystone Moneta Gardens, Hawthorne, CA Apartments for rent $2,105 2 beds, 1 bath 4838 W 117th St #2 North West Hawthorne, Hawthorne, CA New! Sure the inside of the units may seem appealing when empty and everything freshly painted. 950 sqft 13300 Doty Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 Property Type Other Share this home Edit Facts Get your home value updates Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an update to your home. Floor Plans 1x1 1 Bed / 1 Bath 700 SF Kids run around everywhere. Contacto Direccin: 13300 Doty Ave Hawthorne, CA 90250 Nmero de telfono: (424) 732-8268 Horas de oficina: Domingo CERRADO Lunes 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Solo por cita Martes 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Solo por cita Mircoles 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Solo por cita CA Northridge, Recreational activities near Village Pointe Apartments are plentiful. It is located in the Quartier Ville-Marie neighborhood of Montral. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. While the area is known for it's green spaces, it's also known for Pointe-Claire Village, an eclectic spot filled with family-owned businesses and small boutique stores . View Amenities Virtual Tours Please visit this link to contact us. Where should I start, first off I loved the layout of my apartment..the issue came when I started finding 'roaches'..told management had my unit sprayed twice..but it's useless when the surrounding tenants live that way..second being gone all day as usual due to my work schedule I come home to find a mice run across my counter..Now I'm really tripped out considering i dont hv a messy place..it was only me and i only really slept there..the gates are not secured..the neighbors drop trash everywhere, including in front of your door, it was about 3 to 4 managers in one yr and when my family went to go move me out because I was not able to, the maintenance guy told management I left my apartment a mess, though my family had photos, because I was not there to PRESENT them they would not accept them. in the 90250 zip code. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Village Pointe Apartments is an apartment located in Los Angeles County, the 90250 Zip Code, and the Kornblum, Bud Carson Middle, and Leuzinger High attendance zone. Plumbing is terrible, the fixtures were/are out dated as hell, I had them replace my entire bathroom Counter because it was sinking in. 90805, 2 Br Apply to multiple properties within minutes. All measurements are approximate. but the bad out weighs the good. Village Pointe Apartments is 3.1 miles and a 6 minutes from Los Angeles Air Force Base. $1,985 Schedule a time to view the available floorplans. So I got robbed..the owners will do well spending money on the building itself, I woke up to water pouring out the toilet area and kitchen sinkfrom the second and third floor on a few occasionsjust PLEASE save yourself from the drama.. Loft Apartments for Rent in Hawthorne,CA, Apartments in Hawthorne,CA with Utilities Included, Apartments in Hawthorne,CA with Washer/Dryer, Income Restricted Apartments in Hawthorne,CA, Short Term Lease Apartments in Hawthorne,CA. Village Pointe is served by 13 transit routes. School boundaries are subject to change. *Save $1,500 off move-in fees when you lease select one-bedrooms or $1,000 off any available unit. If youre looking for apartments in Hawthorne, CA. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Learn How It Works It has building amenities including swimming pool, on site laundry, elevator, and controlled access. Email me listings and apartment related info. Village Pointe Apartments 13300 Doty Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 $1,725 1 Bed | 1 Bath . everywhere, including in front of your door, it was about 3 to 4 managers in one yr and when my family went to go move me out because I was not able to, the maintenance guy told management I left my apartment a mess, though my family had photos, because I was not there to PRESENT them they would not accept them. Message and data rates may apply. Roaches everywhere. Select any of the 137 rental units in Hawthorne to see photos, reviews, floor plans, school and neighborhood information, and use our handy rent calculator. Hawthorne Village 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange , FL 32129 Port Orange Gateway Center 4.8 (142 reviews) Verified Listing Today 386-444-2984 Monthly Rent $1,387 - $2,346 Bedrooms 1 - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 660 - 1,403 sq ft Hawthorne Village Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms Email me listings and apartment related info. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. People park in your spaces and patrol is there periodically and doing NOTHING! This is the worst place you can live. Its noise NON-stop. In Hawthorne, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Juan De Anza Elementary, Peter Burnett Elementary, and Ramona. 137 apartments available for rent in Hawthorne, CA. Hawthorne Village Apartments A Overall Rank #2,609 City Rank #4 Hawthorne Village Apartments 3900 Yorktowne Boulevard, Port Orange, FL 32129 (205 Reviews) $1,387 - $2,342/mo Share Feedback Write a Review Leave a Video Review New View Community Timeline Floor Plans & Pricing All (9) 1 Bed (3) 2 Beds (4) 3 Beds (2) 1 Bedroom 1 Bed/1 Bath Upstairs Compton Creek Natural Park at George Washington Elementary. Village Pointe Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90250 ZIP Code. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. There are no reviews for this property. Hawthorne is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Richard Henry Dana Middle, Hawthorne Middle, and Bud Carson Middle. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Transit options in Hawthorne vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 45. Subject to change without notice. Village Pointe Apartments is located in Hawthorne, California in the 90250 zip code. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! By Appointment, Carport About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. The neighbors are shady, and Im pretty sure we lived next to a crack dealer. They are only worried about the appearance of the building but not the integrity of the complex. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. 2 Days Ago. Slide in your socks across hardwood floors, enjoy the fresh air in smoke-free apartments, and let your kids burn some energy on our playground. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. We couldn't find any schools near this home. Add a Commute Fees & Policies No Pets Allowed Parking Type Covered Lot Assigned No Amenities In-unit Amenities These amenities may not be available for every unit Elevator Community Amenities Laundry Facility Playground Sure the inside of the units may seem appealing when empty and everything freshly painted. Smell of weed everywhere, you can get high even. If youre a student moving to an apartment in Hawthorne, youll have access to El Camino College, Torrance, Los Angeles Southwest College, and Otis College of Art and Design. (310) 675-2563. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Management is cruel and terrible. . Family Friendly apartments feature the best community amenities for larger families like larger floorplans, playgrounds and day care options. Not a safe place to live very dangerous.. They will keep your security deposit and make fake allegations in order to screw you over. View Listing. 1 month ago. Friday Scores provided by Our pet-friendly apartments mix comfort with style and convenient features like ceiling fans and walk-in closets. Its noise NON-stop. Sure the inside of the units may seem appealing when empty and everything freshly painted. They will write it down but will not fix it on time or at all and keep telling you there will be somewhere there. Management is terrible . CA Displayed square footage is approximate. Come visit today! I was super excited about their elevator, but not only was it small and unfinished it smelled like a landfill. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The 13300 Doty Ave location in the neighborhood of Hawthorne has much to offer its residents. So I got robbed..the owners will do well spending money on the building itself, I woke up to water pouring out the toilet area and kitchen sinkfrom the second and third floor on a few occasionsjust PLEASE save yourself from the drama..Read More, Within 50 Miles of Village Pointe Apartments, This is the worst place to live in the universe. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. They dont fix anything, we deslth with mice infestations, mold and multiple burglaries. 90028, 1 Br Offer subject to end without notice. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Hawthorne, CA is $1,595 for a studio, $1,700 for one bedroom, $2,195 for two bedrooms, and $2,048 for three bedrooms. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The top elementary schools in Hawthorne, CA are, The top middle schools in Hawthorne, CA are, The top high schools in Hawthorne, CA are. The robust local economy is supported by an expansive retail sector as well as high-tech industries, including Tesla and Space Exploration Technologies facilities at Hawthorne Municipal Airport. Call us today to find out our pet policy and if we allow pets. Smh..wouldnt recommend. The neighbors are shady, and Im pretty sure we lived next to a crack dealer. Village Pointe features studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes in Northridge, California. 11.0 mi, Los Angeles, They keep changing managers and they all come with the same attitude. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Your review is too long. Search by Location . By Appointment Lemoli Apartments 13751 Lemoli Ave Hawthorne, CA 90250 from $1,887 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Contact Us For Availability Affordability Casa Grande 13518 S Yukon Ave Hawthorne, CA 90250 They don't care about your quality of life. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Page 1 of 6. Youll feel like home is your own private retreat with community amenities that include a year-round heated swimming pool and a clubhouse with a fully-equipped kitchen. Another nearby airport is Long Beach-Daugherty Field, located 15.4 miles away. Village Pointe Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 0.5 miles. Website. The average rent for a two bedroom apartment in Hawthorne, CA is $2,195 per month. Smh..wouldnt recommend. Wednesday This is the worst place you can live. There are also five parks within 7.7 miles, including Madrona Marsh Preserve & Nature Center, Dockweiler State Beach, and Compton Creek Natural Park at George Washington Elementary. They are only worried about the appearance of the building but not the integrity of the complex. Contact (424) 329-5416 Message Language: English Open Wednesday By Appointment View More Hours Property management company founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, CA. I would only recommend this place if all you care about is how nice the unit is. Find exclusive SoCal apartments for rent today! Browse all 54 Hawthorne apartment rental listings available now with WestsideRentals.com. . Patrick worked extremely hard to find our, Jonathan H. said: My wife and I have worked with Christine on multiple occasions,, Michael S. said: I have heard of many corrupt landlords in the usc area, and I can't, Polina Z. said: I wanted to leave this review just to share my experience with. Browse all 22 Hawthorne 1 bedroom apartment rental listings available now with WestsideRentals.com. $1,815-$2,000 Our office will be closed on Monday, February 20, 2023 in observance of President's Day. Apartment communities regularly advertise deals for new residents. Pedestrians can reach Crenshaw Station with a 31 minutes walk. If you are moving inwelcome to hell. With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Hawthorne, one of these 137 rentals will be your next home. $1,700 . Village Pointe Apartments 13300 Doty Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 $1,725 1 Bed | 1 . Our pet-friendly apartments mix comfort with style and convenient features like ceiling fans and walk-in closets. The average rent in Hawthorne is $1,700. The carport gate is always breaking. CA Call for details. The Cost Per Square Foot rating shows you the average cost per square foot for floorplans at this community in relation to the local average. Always beware of. Village Pointe 13320 Doty Avenue, Hawthorne, CA 90250 East Hawthorne View Available Properties Similar Properties $2,699+ Galleria Townhomes & Casa Galleria Studio-2 Beds | 1 Bath 920 Sqft Contact for Price 2 Parkview on Yukon 1-2 Beds | 1 Bath 736-911 Sqft $2,015 2 The Palms Apartments 1 Bed | 1 Bath 613 Sqft $2,750+ Airo at South Bay the outside is terrible all they do is paint of everything instead of fixing it. It makes you feel very uncomfortable when you have to come home in the gan Bangerz outside roaches everywhere even in the laundry room the apartment complex is not built on a good foundation very old.. Cheap paint cheap hardwood floor stickers. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. The size of my apartment is great. The arpantment is nice at first after a short period of time you start to see roaches coming out and over time they just get larger and larger,then after like 9 months rats come out of the walls and make holes everywhere in the house. Used under license. View detailed information about Village Pointe Apartments rental apartments located at 13200 Doty Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250. Nearby grocery stores include Northgate Gonzlez Markets, Continental Gourmet Market, and La Hacienda Meat Market. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Village Pointe Apartments has 5 parks within 7.7 miles, including Madrona Marsh Preserve & Nature Center, Dockweiler State Beach, and Compton Creek Natural Park at George Washington Elementary. Plumbing is terrible, the fixtures were/are out dated as hell, I had them replace my entire bathroom Counter because it was sinking in. Browse all 163 South Bay apartment rental listings available now with WestsideRentals.com. Hawthorne's affordable housing and heavy concentration of apartments, along with its relatively low crime and beautiful public parks, attracts a variety of new residents to the community. Hawthorne, California This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. English & Spanish. They also try to hit you with a "special" for $99 admin and waived application fee as if that property is fancy enough to do so. The size of my apartment is great. This area is served by the Hawthorne attendance zone. This building is located in Hawthorne in Los Angeles County zip code 90250. Your title is too long. Dogs everywhere. Moving is tough for high school students! In addition, school data is obtained from a third party vendor and not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date or complete. 1124 Rue De Bleury. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Check out the current deals and rent specials to make sure youre getting the most for your money. $2,000 Gangmembers, drug dealers, and the like. Kitchen friendly apartments show the best local communities that boast the most kitchen features and amenities. Subject to change without notice. 91606, 1 Br Explore apartment communities in detail and see where an available unit is located. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Discover your new place at Village Pointe Apartments. Find exclusive SoCal apartments for rent today! Fitness centers could be placed there or at least a nice playground for the children instead of a large plain of concrete. 1 Bedrooms at Village Pointe Apartments is $1,725. I was super excited about their elevator, but not only was it small and unfinished it smelled like a landfill. 91325, studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes. The leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has to offer. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Closed Or sign in if you already have an account. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. 1d ago Apartment unit for rent 2 units $2,000 2 beds, 2 baths but the bad out weighs the good. Village Pointe Apartments is located in Hawthorne, California in the 90250 zip code. To qualify, you must sign a 12-month lease and move-in within 14 days of applying. Bring the outdoors in with a private patio or balcony with stunning views of the lush tropical landscape. They literally will paint over any and everything..Its really just ghetto af , and I honestly cant wait to move. First month FREE Tour Laurel Pointe Apartments To book a tour, select a date. Mold is terrible every part of my house has mold i cant even use some of my closet because of the damage and mold. Village Pointe Apartments 13300 Doty Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 $1,725 | 1 Bed Message Email | Call (424) 329-5416. Hampton Pointe Apartments 12830 Prairie Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250 $1,700 . The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Hawthorne, Alondra Park, and Lawndale are nearby cities. Not a safe place to live very dangerous.. Kids run around everywhere. Residents here enjoy a cool sea breeze and an abundance of city parks and golf courses, providing excellent opportunities to get outdoors anytime. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. By Appointment Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 Sat 9:00-1:00. 90027, 1 Br Discover 5 parks within 7.7 miles, including Madrona Marsh Preserve & Nature Center, Dockweiler State Beach, and Compton Creek Natural Park at George Washington Elementary. Claim this business. We take fraud very seriously. Village Pointe Apartments 13300 Doty Ave Hawthorne, CA 90250 from $1,725 1 Bedroom Apartments Available Mar 3 Cost Per Sq.Ft. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. Within 50 Miles of Village Pointe Apartments, Long Beach, Contact Address: 13300 Doty Ave Hawthorne, CA 90250 Phone Number: (424) 732-8268 Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - By Appointment Only Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - By Appointment Only Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - By Appointment Only Cockroaches and Mode in every apartment they take months to fix. Apartment rent in Hawthorne has increased by 18.0% in the past year. Assigned Parking. Ive live here almost 3 years and ppl hang out in the parking garage, I often hear. The arpantment is nice at first after a short period of time you start to see roaches coming out and over time they just get larger and larger,then after like 9 months rats come out of the walls and make holes everywhere in the house. 19.1 mi, Cypress, ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. Consent is not a condition for services. They dont fix anything, we deslth with mice infestations, mold and multiple burglaries. I repeat DO NOT MOVE HERE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT! This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Available Now. Compton Creek Natural Park at George Washington Elementary. Village Pointe Apartments is located in Hawthorne, California in the 90250 zip code. Living in Hawthorne provides easy access to Los Angeles International, located just 12 minutes from Village Pointe Apartments. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. No onsite transfers. Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Compton Creek Natural Park at George Washington Elementary. What is the walk score of 13300 Doty Ave? Village Pointe. Nearby ZIP codes include 90250 and 90249. Located in the Northridge area of sunny San Fernando Valley near LA, California. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Its noise NON-stop. Your Beautiful Retreatin the San Fernando Valley, 17171 Roscoe Blvd Anza, New management came in promising to fix everything but lied. This is the worst building ever. Smh..wouldnt recommend. Apartments in Bodger Park-El Camino Village, Apartments with Utilities Included in Hawthorne, CA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Hawthorne, CA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Hawthorne, CA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Hawthorne, CA, Income Restricted Housing in Hawthorne, CA. 90017, 1 Br The apartment is dirty, roaches everywhere , the office hardly answer phone calls , other people park their cars in your space and you will need the manager to sign off before the tow truck can move the vehicle, in most cases, the managers do not respond, making you to park on the street while strangers occupy your parking space. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Drop by to find out the current floorplan availability. Where should I start, first off I loved the layout of my apartment..the issue came when I started finding 'roaches'..told management had my unit sprayed twice..but it's useless when the surrounding tenants live that way..second being gone all day as usual due to my work schedule I come home to find a mice run across my counter..Now I'm really tripped out considering i dont hv a messy place..it was only me and i only really slept there..the gates are not secured..the neighbors drop trash. Order Online. Unique Features Electric Range Laundry On Site Other Over Night Security Two Pools, Onsite Laundry, Security Contact (424) 567-8223 Message Languages: English & Spanish It is located in Montral. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Please dont live here, check out the yelp reviews if you don't believe me. Live near Cal State University Northridge (CSUN) and Pierce College, where our community is surrounded by six lush acres of tropical landscaping and close to shops, food, and fun. - 2+1.5 Townhouse $1700 Waiting list for 1+1 $1,300.00 per month $1000 deposit (OAC) - unit comes with 1 parking spot. Studio to 6 Bedroom Apartments from $1,025, Studio to 4 Bedroom Apartments from $1,449, Studio to 4 Bedroom Apartments from $1,575, Viewing: Village Pointe Apartments | Mobile Version | Listing Updated: 02/28/2023, See Official Hawthorne Apartments Prices and Pictures, The office Hours for Village Pointe Apartments are. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Village Pointe Apartments has 3 parks within 5.7 miles, including Dockweiler State Beach, Madrona Marsh Preserve & Nature Center, and Compton Creek Natural Park at George Washington Elementary. 13607 Cordary Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250, USA Offers available Rent Special available! The laundry room was significantly small considering how many families lived on the property, and the courtyards were a waste of space. The average rent for a studio apartment in Hawthorne, CA is $1,595 per month. Here, youll find a garden-style oasis to call home. Village Pointe Apartments is an apartment community located in Los Angeles County and the 90250 ZIP Code. Vaulted ceilings and views of the lush landscape create an inviting and airy atmosphere to welcome you home. Village Pointe Apartments provides a host of amenities including: washers and dryers, hardwood floors, and smoke-free options. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. This apartment community was built in 1967 and has 3 stories with 189 units. Be the first to add a review on this property. While Pointe-Claire was named a borough of Montreal in the early 2000s, after political changes during the 2004 Quebec municipal referendums in 2006, the borough became an independent city. if you do not smoke . About Village Pointe Apartments. 4229 W Rosecrans Ave 12329 Cedar Ave 12022 Birch Ave. 14561 Cerise Ave 12521 Grevillea Avenue See Fewer This building is located in Hawthorne in Los Angeles County zip code 90250. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process.
California Tax Credit For Artificial Grass 2020, Rowing Clubs In Virginia, Articles V