We stayed for 7 nights in early December 2019 for our honeymoon. Also, remember that you can order more than one appetizer if you are having difficulty picking:-Mitral Buffet. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. There was something to satisfy everyone, whether you are a couple looking for a relaxing retreat or a family hoping to keep your kids entertained and happy. No big deal to us.Animals - the best part of this resort is the nature surrounding you! The view from our room/ lanai is unremarkable. Families will appreciate the free kid's club, onsite laundry facilities, and free supervised childcare. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa 6,683 reviews #1 of 1 all-inclusive in Playa Conchal Save Share Playa Conchal 50308 Costa Rica 1 (844) 631-0595 Visit hotel website Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! The eight restaurants at Westin Playa Conchal range from the casual pool-side Caracola Restaurant, with excellent grilled fish tacos and roast beef sandwiches, to the formal dining experience of Las Candelas's Latin fusion menu, or Faisanella's Northern Italian cuisine. Located near the Westin Club Pool and open exclusively to Westin Club guests, this swim-up bar serves an array of thirst quenchers from a granite counter-shaded by natural palm palapas. My sisters pasta was better than my pepperoni pizza, but the cold Imperial beer made up for it. & We never got to try the Asian Fusion restaurant. The negatives - Our room key card stopped working a total of 3 times during our 1 week. Dinner reservations are required for all groups at our hotel's la carte restaurants. The resort was not at all crowded, and there were never any food shortage problems. Room service was quick. If you're planning a vacation to Costa Rica with a heavy focus on relaxation, it might be time to head to The Westin Reserva Conchal, an all-inclusive Marriott golf resort located in the Guanacaste province. The spacious guest rooms are located in two-story, four-plex units that feature super-comfy Westin Heavenly Beds, sitting area, and spacious veranda. We are so much loving our family vacation at the Westin Reserve. They will take your luggage. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa: 150 Guests.No Complaints. There are even special treatments dedicated to golfers. Good luck getting reservations before you arrive. Some photos of menus here: http://westincostarica.shutterfly.com/pictures/8 Food was great & very sweet. It is small, crowded and generally unremarkable. We were hesitant to go here since it is a "meat heavy" experience. Marriott Proprietary Information, The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa phone number, Click on Caracola Poolside Restaurant Detail page, Marriott Hotels and Resorts - 10400 Fernwood Rd, Bethesda United States, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort. Amenity management, The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Free Continental and Buffet and Full American and Hot Breakfast, Languages spoken by staff: Phone: +506 2654333, This shady spot serves pasta and crisp wood-fired pizzas near the sands of Conchal Beach. They seem to work together very well. The food was sustainable for any type of palette. There will be lots of drivers looking for their passengers, but just know it is safe to ask any of them for assistance helping you find your tour company. This dining spot and pool bar serves pasta and wood-fired pizzas near the sands of the beach. At check-in, make reservations with the front desk clerk for all of the restaurants you'd like to go to for dinner. We spent a full week at this resort and while pretty much everything was perfect (pool, ocean, activities, food) I want to tell you about the best waiter Ive met. We explained that we were vegetarians, and they respectfully avoided our table. You should try that! Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year. Each of our special menu offerings is as delicious as it is nutritious, making kids and parents happy. Delight your palate and nourish your body with a wealth of culinary choices at The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa. The high annual fee is only worth it if youre taking full advantage of the cards benefits. Located within a natural reserve, the Westin Playa Conchal is neighbors withmany local animals. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit. She is the founder ofclaudiatravels.com, and contributes to many online and print media publications around the world. The next morning we visited Mitra, the buffet for all guests, and breakfast wasnt bad. The warm greetings and conversations. Borrowlarge pool towels with your guest card and settle down in the comfortable lounge chairs near the pool, or head out to the white-sand beach and warm, azure waters of the ocean. He wanted me to commit to a tour on the spot even though we werent sure what we wanted to do yet. This was our first time at an all-inclusive, and it did not appear to have any of the problems I have heard about. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. There is no menu for this location, which serves Costa Rican & Argentinian food. We stayed in one of the non-refreshed rooms, and it was very nice and clean. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal: Veja 6.688 avaliaes, 7.641 fotos e timas promoes para The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, classificado como n 2 de 4 hotis em Playa Conchal e com pontuao 4,5 de 5 no Tripadvisor. We packed our time in CR with 5 tours and all of them through ConchalFun. As soon as you arrive you'll feel invited to settle in and relax. He thought it is very beautiful too.Costa Rica - is really a wonderful, beautiful country filled with the most welcoming people. Our room was great, if we needed something, we were accommodated within a timely manner. At check-in, make reservations with the front desk clerk for all of the restaurants you'd like to go to for dinner. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo. . This swim-up granite bar under a natural palm palapa serves enticing concoctions like our Pura Vida, with guaro and orange and pineapple juice. Relax under an umbrella and cool down with a poolside cocktail after a day in the sun. Everyone accepted a polite no thank you. La Sabana Steak House is a unique restaurant that recovers regional cattle- rancher traditions, combining it with the popular steak house style, proper to rancher communities in Costa Rica. Seemed like they didnt want to use their more experienced guides with just a couple. Spanish, English, French, For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +506 265-43500, Self Operating lift or a sloped entry in hotel swimming pools, Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible, Room and Suites Access through the Interior Corridor, Safety Chains and/or Latches on Guest Doors, Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled, Carbon Footprint: 18.86 kg per room night, Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App. Choosing Costa Ricaas a tropical holiday destination is good way to guarantee a happyfamily or couples vacation. Many people we encountered are repeat visitors. Weekly schedule upon arrival. Kick back with tasty, quick bites at El Ranchito, a casual restaurant and bar located near our Costa Rica resort's main pool. Rio Celeste waterfalls were great, Ron also took us to a great scenic place (not planned/ scheduled) where we got amazing views of Lake Arenal and Arenal volcano. Many of the restaurants, such as Manglar, have a contemporary, romantic atmosphere, but there are also casual, poolside dining possibilities. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at our ambient restaurants, or in the comfort of your cozy suites. Since I was working, I did not get to eat at many of the restaurants, but people loved the Italian restaurant. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It was slightly annoying but the courtyard was very visually appealing, and we paused to take some photos there before dinner one night. Breeze through security with CLEAR lanes available at 100+ airports, stadiums, and entertainment venues and get up to $189 back per calendar year on your membership when you use your Card. Dress code: Casual The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort Spa has a selection of bars and restaurants, serving continental, Latin American, Asian and Italian cuisine. At check-in, make reservations with the front desk clerk for all of the restaurants you'd like to go to for dinner. I would have also liked to have seen another quiet lounge to get an evening drink with some entertainment like a piano player or something. Located in one of the most beautiful places on top of the mountain with breath-taking views. Authentic Cuisine Taste authentic Costa Rican and international delicacies at The Westin Reserva Conchal. The food was amazing, we ordered the Pad Thai, Spring Rolls, Chow Mein, and Tico roll. Marriott Proprietary Information. There were different restaurants to choose from so you have a variety of options. Reservation Required. Choosefrom a wide variety of casual and more formal dining options, almost on a whim. That's exactly the case with the Amex Platinum card. Youll enjoy hearty bites and delicious beverages in the coastal breeze. Tell us more about that, please. I'm not typically a fan of woodier pizzas, but they cooked them perfectly. We'll run a soft credit check to find special offers, but it wont affect your credit score. From my experience, I think it would be great for both a couples trip and a family vacation. They weren't too burnt. Overland Park, Kansas 211 115 Menu pictures included :) Review of The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa Reviewed December 14, 2019 We stayed for five nights at the Westin Playa Conchal, and I hope to provide information that I had difficulty finding online. 2 of those times we were locked out but the concierge was just downstairs and fixed it immediately. Please see our partners for more details. I got very, very sick twice as did many of the other guests staying at the resort. 9 Event Rooms 792 SQ MT Total Event Space 800 Capacity Largest Space 4 . The bathroom had a large soaking tub and wooden bathtub tray, a rain shower head and single sink. Your mini fridge will be stocked with bottles of water, soda, juice, and beer. One of the best Marriott properties out there. Acerca de. Unlock Member Rates! As soon as you arrive at the property, the breezy, open-air lobby greets you alongside the wonderful hotel staff. They make great photo models, but may get a little hissy when approached, especially if they're with their young. Each of the 2 beach club towers has their own concierges. We enjoyed a wonderful week at the Westin Playa Conchal and I would definitely recommend it. Big shout out to the staff who made the stay. Unfortunately there is a gauntlet of vendors and while I never felt unsafe, it really took away from the tranquility. Meats and vegetables were cooked perfectly. Sign me up for the Travel Mamas monthly newsletter! My idea of a vacation is to sit at the beach or pool and read. Try the nutella dessert. Ok, first of all, this place is super difficult to find. We were here in Westin for 6 nights with a family of 3 (Mom, Dad, Teenager). I felt like cultural appropriation was at play and chose to leave early. Open for lunch, youll enjoy hearty bites and delicious beverages in the coastal breeze. They don't pose a danger, however, and kids will delight inseeing them everywhere around the resort. Weekly schedule available upon arrival. The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa features 8,500 square feet of event space making it the ideal venue for your next meeting or conference. The Westin Playa Conchal Golf & Spa Resort provides an excellent location to experience the peace and happiness of the pura vida lifestyle. Traditional Costa Rican specialties: beef, fried plantain, gallo pinto (Photo credit: Claudia Laroye). Despite this, I still think the meals at the a la cartes were fantastic! I also liked the filet from room service and the french fries. I couldn't find any on their website, but wanted to get some ideas of places to be sure to get reservations for ahead of time. Such a cost saving for all food and drinks. Open for dinner to Royal Beach Club Suite for 8 night stay with just my wife and I. I recommend getting up early in the morning to claim chairs to ensure your entire party can sit together. Take in stunning golf course views from this elegant open-air venue while you sip on refreshing libations like the Evil Geisha, made with sake, the Grand Marnier or passion fruit juice. Weekly schedule available upon arrival. Highly recommend. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We also serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at our on-site bar. Eric G in the blue shirt who stands out on beach can help with your excursions. I got a salad, and it was fine but uninspiring, much like people expect from all-inclusive resorts. Hard to walk in sand but otherwise safe to swim and not pushy locals. Our first experience of the food of the Westin Playa Conchal was the buffett, which had a great assortment. What a wonderful week long stay we had at this resort. Our all-inclusive package includes our free la carte or breakfasts, as well as lunch, dinner, snacks and beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, from any of our bars, pool bars and restaurants. That and the fact there was no drink service at the beach meant we spent zero time there. Check Price & Availability Executive Member Benefit Lock in the lowest price from these sites, The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa. Mon-Thu 5:00 PM-11:00 PM Fri-Sun 5:00 PM-12:00 AM Nearby Dining Options International Cocina de Mercado at W Costa Rica 4.7 KM Cocina de Mercados's open-market includes a large show kitchen, a pizza counter and a griddle station. Rserver The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 6 687 avis de voyageurs, 7 644 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Westin Reserva Conchal, an All-Inclusive Golf Resort & Spa, class n2 sur 4 htels Playa Conchal et not 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Indulge in the flavors of the world at our resort's contemporary restaurants. I ate there twice. They seem to work together very well. There are adorable animals all over the property. Phone: +506 2654 3333, Caracola is our beautiful outdoor palapa, offering traditional Costa Rican and American cuisine. It was so great to see how the locals live and taste their food. We also had a dinner at Fisanela, but we did not like it (fish seemed under cooked, chicken was chewy, the portions were really small and vegetarian options were few). Golf is a big part of this resort (it's in the name), and the 18-hole, par 71 Robert Trent Jones Golf Course was designed to challenge and impress as much as the gorgeous landscape in which it's located. On the second day, we went to breakfast closer to the "rush hour" around 8:30, and the cleanliness of the food stations and tables was subpar. Review the most updated information on what to expect during your stay. Dinner, Drink in hand, bask in the lively atmosphere of the Living Room and Bar. Tours: We went with ConchalFun/ Andrei. He taught us about Costa Rica and he even caught me one day coming up from the ocean and put a frozen pina colada in my hand. All non-meat items are on a buffet. We saved money bundling a few excursions together vs. the hotel rates. Reservation Required. The service was fantastic from the moment we walked in. We arrived over an hour early so we could enjoy all of the amenities before our appointment.10. Each table was a coaster with a green side (which says to the servers "keep bringing me meat" and a red side (which denotes "I'm done with meat, guys").-Dinner at Faisanella. You cannot make spa reservations at the front desk,We stayed for five nights at the Westin Playa Conchal, and I hope to provide information that I had difficulty finding online. Claudia is passionate about the travel experience and the value of traveling as a family.
Sainsbury's Curtains And Bedding, Articles W