Why is no one allowed to go to Antarctica? Psalm 29:10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever. Because there wasnt any television, there wasnt anybody taking the picture. INDIANA, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, L868. There are two major repercussions to this. Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons: freely ye received, freely give. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdo2Yt7FBy4, JahovasWitniss, Jahova, Hova, Hovie Cakes, Yelling Madman, PopTartPounder, Joseph Ryloth, Shadow Fights an Enderman - CrewCraft Episode 1 (JW Season 1), GTA, CS:GO, Golf With Your Friends, Shell Shock. Job 22:14 (ASV) Thick clouds are a covering to him, so that he seeth not; And he walketh on the vault of heaven. Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theflatearthpodcast/ Just a tad. My mission here from Day 1 has always been to follow the truth anywhere we find it. They are computer generated images, as admitted by NASA. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. Biblical Trees Beyond the Ice Wall. 1 Chronicles 16:30 (KJV) pic.twitter.com/xnvxp0CF2p, Flat Earth Zone (@FlatEarthZone) February 10, 2023. what happened to jahova and the crew. But allegedly they have sent the Artemis rocket on a trip to the moon for the first time since 1972! Published by . Based on their evolutionary assumptions about slow changes over millions of years, scientists suggested a possible explanation. Him and Sidearms get in to arguments all the time, however Hova throws most of the insults towards Side. Our governments and the so-called Elites have lied to us for a long time about just about everything, and I think its HIGHLY likely that they are lying to us about the shape of the Earth and the nature of where we live. Or perhaps was the Bible right when it said there is a Raqiatranslated as a Firmament. ALL THE THINGS - http://www.imjahova.comWatch me LIVE! : https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16284603Thank you for getting your Daily Dose of Vitamin P. Check out my latest videos on th. Break free from the lie and research #flatearth #biblicalcosmology pic.twitter.com/hFWhSo8mz3, Flat Earth Zone (@FlatEarthZone) November 12, 2022. This is a link to the information we have. Joel 2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. 10 Thus were the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great. what happened to jahova and the crew. Amos 9:6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name. Scientists made this assumption because they usually find their fossil leaves in mats, similar to thick mats on the floors of modern deciduous forests. Iscriviti alla newsletter per restare sempre aggiornato. 6922 Muncaster Mill Road Rockville, Maryland 20855. 30SALE 4 33L 48 cm 3 5kg cm ! Answer (1 of 5): Mr. SICK: Here Is That Perverted Sex Ed Video Teaching First Graders To Masturbate, Pfizer Makes Stunning Admission On COVID-19 Jab Clinical Trials, BREAKING: Another Norfolk Southern Train Derails In Ohio, Hazmat Crews Responding. FoundFossil Forests of a Strange Extinct Plant, The team was led by Erik Gulbranson, a professor of geosciences at the University of WisconsinMilwaukee, who set up camp in the central Transantarctic Mountains. -. Unless of course if they have lied to us about the shape of the Earth? His house is based of a dorito chip as the blocks name (Diorite) is very similar. Live broadcasts captured the space shuttle breaking apart and plummeting in midair. Exceptif you look at a Flat Earth model of the world, then they landed almost exactly where they were supposed to be, in a direct line flight path. This quote is a stirring reminder to me of the significance of the restoration and the effect . Thirty years later I became his partner. I cookie statistici aiutano i proprietari del sito web a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i siti raccogliendo e trasmettendo informazioni in forma anonima. The devils in the details, folks. Proverbs 8:27 (ESV) When He established the heavens, I was there, When He inscribed a circle on the face of the deep. They do NOT espouse a flat Earth world view, but they did publish this article titled: Stumped By Forests in Antarctica. Sembra che la pagina da te cercata non disponibile, Via Emilio Longoni 19, 00155 Roma (IT) Okay, this was getting a little preposterous. Christopher Greene at AMTV sums up my thoughts: Christopher Greene (@amtvmedia) November 16, 2022. The . Well? The Prime Movers in Buck Godot: Zap Gun for Hire are Sufficiently Advanced Aliens, and are stated to be omnipotent (at least they're very good at bending the laws of physics and geometry).. Lord Thezmothete is most likely one too. Turbulent winds and snowstorms can last days and even weeks, and the endless barren terrain makes Antarctica the worlds largest desert! Tap below and Follow @DailyNoahNewsthats me! This season Hova planned out his house and Speedy helped him build it. Psalm 93:1 The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. Ive never heard from anyone who has watched this and not had their eyes opened: Backup here (since that will likely get taken down by the Tube): Now lets examine the big Press Conference Buzz, Neil and the third guy had when they got back from WALKING ON THE FREAKING MOON! https://twitter.com/HaymakerHub/status/1528208649306390528. If you enjoyed the video, subscribe! 10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not. You might say they looked exactly as you or I might look if you had just faked a Moon Landing and deceived and entire nation. According to the globe math this is not possible: No Curvature = No Ball#flatearth pic.twitter.com/IoS9aLB42y, Not A Globe. Genesis 1: If NASA created the Blue Marble image (which they admit), then what other images have they created? Ill discuss more about that in a little bit, but first I was stunned when I saw NASA using a Flat Earth map in their graphic about the Artemis flight path! 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. I mean, I know this is a comedy show, but nothing about this clip appears to be a joke or a bit. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. Why would anyone go to such great lengths to lie about the shape of the Earth? And the evening and the morning were the first day. He was referring to animations used by broadcasters at the time in their coverage of the moon landing, intercut with real footage. Well, just off the top of my head: 1) Genesis is the foundation of ALL that we believe in the Bible to be true. After two and a half years six of us were sent to a much smaller place, to start the work there. Jahova plays a lot of GTA and CS:GO on his main channel, and uploads Minecraft, Golf with Friends and Shellshock Live on his second channel. So buckle up buttercup, this could get bumpy for a few of you. Genesis says the sun, moon and stars were placed INSIDE the SAME firmament within which that Earth was formed, not outside of it. 11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof. Known as the aggressive yet lovable, burping family man, Hova is possibly the most controversial Crew member but manages to show off his sensitive side now and again. And dont forget this either, at least according to the Bible: And to the person who is going to comment down below that quote: Youve clearly never flown in a plane.you would be wrong. Through and through, the Bible describes a still, stationary, flat plane. it wont be long before the other airlines follow suit people will not be willing to pay more to fly to aruba.. if their are any flights going there to began with. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. His existence could not possibly become more blatantly obvious than in this model. Prince produced his albums himself, pioneering the Minneapolis sound. It was still less than a decade old: born when the first cargo of sandalwood and beche-de-mer came from Fiji in 1804 on the 26-ton schooner Marcia, and growing with the import of salt pork from Tahiti, of which there had been about a dozen shipments in colonial bottoms since 1807, and with . 5) If heliocentricity IS false, then Scripture IS true. Daniel 8:10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. Huge jagged mountain ranges jut up through nearly a mile of ice and snow, exposing rocks with all sorts of treasures, if you know what to look for. Research #flatearth #NASAlies pic.twitter.com/dzZusXazVL, Flat Earth Zone (@FlatEarthZone) November 13, 2022. Lindsay Street Baptist Church Fourth Sunday Service - September 26, 2021 - 10:00 a.m. They used high powered computers to create a composite image of what they think it should look like. An article by Vox ( here ) says some television networks built sets to recreate some of the moments that were not able to be captured on video. Officials said they believe Moses is responsible . I remember very clearly; I think anybody who was alive at the time does. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. With so much potential for life to exist in such a vast expanse, the idea of alien scientists being our creators seems a lot more plausible over time and heavy indoctrination. The document has moved here. Yes, even Russia and Ukraine, who are currently engaged in WW:III have agreed on one thing: something VERY important is down in Antarctica and we have to protect it and prevent anyone from going and exploring. This is an authorized Web site of Jehovah's Witnesses. or who hath stretched the line upon it? I want to give you some extra info from Rob Skiba who was an absolute genius when it came to this. 97811610589. How the Real Estate Rush and Other Factors Have Pushed Homeownership out of Reach for Many Vermonters; Women's Rights Advocate Peggy Luhrs Leaves B. So we can put a GoPro camera just about anywhere else in the world in almost any extreme condition and yet we cant capture a full, uninterrupted video of a launch into space? the anthology of rap - Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. Isaiah 38:8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. For the first time, the @NASA_SLS rocket and @NASA_Orion fly together. NASA (Never A Straight Ascension) #flatearth pic.twitter.com/cs2tJP6V99, Flat Earth Zone (@FlatEarthZone) November 19, 2022. We too must remember that Jehovah is the God in whose hand [our] (Dan 5:23) Every breath we take is his . First, I want to address why this is even important in the first place. Remembrances of the Past (Deuteronomy 1:1-4:43) Jensen's Survey of Deuteronomy scroll to p311. Evolution removes YHWH from the equation. The Tetragrammaton, (which is read from right to left) is a representation of God's name in the Old Testament. 5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? Genesis 8:2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained; 2 Samuel 22:8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth. Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. Some of the things we discussed are why can a compass only point north? The book of Jonah is a remarkable story perhaps best known for the stubbornness of a prophet, the great fish that swallows and then regurgitates Jonah, the conversion of the whole city of Nineveh, and the rapid growth and death of a gourd. Heres another one, from the Christian Times: A Christian geologist has argued that the recent discovery of fossilized tree stumps in Antarctica confirms the Bibles account of a global Flood. They had many evil spirits that they were used to worshipping. They are as numerous as the sands of the seashore. The storm abated immediately after Jonah's self-sacrificing act, and those mariners "began to fear Jehovah greatly" and made a sacrifice to him instead of to their false gods. Unlike the Arctic, which is simply an ice sheet floating on the ocean, Antarctica is composed of rock covered in ice and snow. Is he done playing with the Crew or is he just absent for the time being? Widely regarded as one of the greatest musicians of his generation, he was known for his flamboyant, androgynous persona and wide vocal range, which included a far-reaching falsetto and high-pitched screams. His abilities are never explicitly shown or mentioned, but he is mentioned to be a Class 1 Power (by comparison, an alien with the power to teleport entire planets . (@faking_space) November 19, 2022, "Hey, what are your thoughts on space travel and the moon landings?" Amos 9:6 (NASB) The One who builds His upper chambers in the heavens And has founded His vaulted dome over the earth. A member of a crew for Spectrum News 13 in Orlando was shot and killed on Wednesday while covering a fatal shooting that happened earlier in the day. They play . ALL THE THINGS - http://www.imjahova.comWatch me LIVE! Amun Ra is his other bestie. And that is never more true than when the truth we find is (1) in direct conflict with what the powers-that-be want you to think and (2) in complete alignment with the Bible. S, vorrei iscrivermi alla newsletter (facoltativo) e ho letto e compreso l'informativa sulla protezione dei dati personali. be moved: he shall judge the people righteously. After just trying to stay alive Hova started Hova Tower with simple Cobblestone blocks and with little planning. what happened to jahova and the crewkristen wiig daughter. Almost as if we couldnt be through the firmament, let alone get to the Moon, even if we wanted to? Hova started up a chicken Farm again but under the pool by his house however didn't name any of them. Deuteronomy 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. Proverbs 8: For us today, we can thank technicians for having recorded the broadcast, though the tapes assumed to be of the highest quality were never located despite searches for them in the last few decades, the article reads. In Season 2 Hova gathered resources rather than starting his house first. 2022Bedrijven in Almere. Hes the one who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to live in. These fossils remind us that Gods Word is true, he went on to say. +39 3426602741 Its on mine! Later on Stephen Fry concedes that he could be talking to the Greek . In this regard, I believe we become painfully aware of the Great Deception and will NOT be fooled by it. You can watch the whole solemn press conference here on Rumble its stunning: Sodid Neil and Buzz and the third guy really walk on the Moon? Western Morning News Devon - read now online on YUMPU News Magazine flat rate Subscription Read digitally YUMPU News digital subscription - 30 days free trial! 1. I had a brand new guest on my show recently over at The Daily Truth ReportDave Weiss who goes by the name Flat Earth Dave. The Fed stepped in with the start of massive money printing in late 2019 to save the day. So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. Forests in Antarctica? I dont know how else you interpret that. The news crew was covering a shooting in Pine Hills, just outside of Orlando, where a 20-year-old woman was shot to death early Wednesday morning. Jahova plays a lot of GTA and CS:GO on his main channel, and uploads Minecraft, Golf with Friends and Shellshock Live on his second channel. esperanza rising read aloud chapter 12; what tradition followed the original groundhog day events; They were befriended by Christian students at Yale in New Haven, Connecticut, who instructed and prayed with them to become the first Hawaiian Christians in . Even before this series the crew used play on xbox that speedy called "Season 0." We strive to provide ongoing services for our clients before and after the sale and work together to create a great environment where we can learn, grow and succeed together. My older brother has a picture hanging in his room of the Sacred Grove which he received after serving on the Hill Cumorah Pageant Work Crew. Examples of the erroneous social media posts can be seen ( here ) and ( here ). Pink was not mentally stable at this point in the movie. Imagine discovering America in 1492 and then the Europeans just decided to never send another boat. Psalm 104: Im going to need some new ones since all of mine are now turning into Conspiracy FACTS! Amos 9:6 (ESV) it is he that buildeth his chambers in the heaven, and hath founded his vault upon the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea and poureth them out upon the face of the earth; the LORD is his name. Hova also gets very annoyed at the majority of things Deluxe does. Artillery pieces have become much lighter than they were in 1914. by ; in john and livi come dine with me; on June 29, 2022; 0 . The second big takeaway is that they stretch a FLAT EARTH map over a ball to create it. Jahova and Speedy have a special bond as they've been friends for a long time. Hey, its Noah and I want to make sure were connected on Twitter. Reema Samaha. I remember my parents waking me up and we went down, and we watched you guys land on the moon., Aldrin responds: No, you didnt. Police arrested 19-year-old Keith Melvin Moses in connection with the shootings, which were reported around 4:05 p.m. tamko building products ownership; 30 Junio, 2022; what happened to jahova and the crew . Photographs of the camera, which was stored in the lunar modules Modular Equipment Stowage Assembly near the ladder Armstrong can be seen climbing down, can be seen ( here ). Is Antarctica on your bucket list of vacation destinations? Thank you! Three truth tellers. What happened to "the motley crew," the mobile, insurgent, creative social formation, crossing racial, gender and generational lines, that historians Peter Linebaugh and Marcus Rediker identify as a crucial counterforce within the consolidation of capitalism, imperialism, and the modern state?
How Long Can Sperm Live Outside The Body, German Shepherd Puppies Ohio Rescue, Non Euclidean Minecraft Mod Bedrock, Spot The Difference Daily Smithsonian, Henry Viii Hunting Lodge Surrey, Articles W