Fantastic food and so very friendly. The bar area was very relaxing with excellent cocktail specials. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Entries with salad 23 to 35 and worth it While the house cocktail offerings are a little basic and lacking, the drink menu is first rate and features outstanding local/regional offerings. Customized catering options are available as well. The menu changes by season and features fresh and light dishes. I noticed it right away but our friends already felt profiled and there was bad energy that I did not want on my boyfriends birthday, so I took a photo of it and called the next day, I left a voicemail asking to speak with a manager. Ice cream topped with Goo Goo clusters is a dream. They have a fun and interesting cocktail menu, live music and the most AMAZING VIEWS of the city!! We both had the filet with mash and garlic, which was fantastic. If you haven't been, go!more, Tapas BarsAmerican (New)Cooking Classes$$$Midtown, The perfect place to explore when visiting or if you want a unique dining experience.more, this restaurant to anybody looking to get some amazing food with a unique dining experience!more, The lovely and talent ladies of Nashville's Music City Burlesque are a reason to be proud of living in this city. Great talent. The restaurant is situated in the heart of downtown Nashville and offers a range of delicious meat dishes, as well as fresh seafood and vegetarian options. The bar offers dual seating options: inside the alluring restaurant with sleek dcor, or out in the open air on the riverfront with comfortable French chairs. They did have good beer options though. Top things to do in Nashville, TN : Discover the best activities this weekend and beyond in Nashville with deals of up to 70% off. 1711 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203, USA. You will not leave disappointed! Your first decision here: tufted leather booth or velvet banquette. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. A fun family style classic, Monell's is sure to be a hit. Desert was great. We were able to see the kitchen and wait staff work as a team, it was refreshing to see. Our table was ready when we arrived our waiter was very attentive and offered excellent suggestions. Here are some ideas: Top 10 Attractions & Things to Do in Nashville. Updated December 02, 2019. What did people search for similar to fun restaurants in Nashville, TN? This was the most helpful list! All groups over 10 guests will be offered a prix-fixe menu option. What are people saying about unique fun dining experiences in Nashville, TN? Really straightforward flavors. Up to 19% Off on Museum at Historic Manskers Station. Definitely sensational for your taste buds. A customer said to a family member "are you ready for this?" Had one of the veal scallopini - wonderful. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, The Hampton Social - Nashville is the perfect place to imbibe and enjoy the feeling of summer days. Our waitress were superb, very friendly and always make sure you have enough coffee or if we needed anything else! The place has an old aristocratic southern theme, with a fire place and an elk head on the wall. Our waitress made excellent recommendations and we truly enjoyed the experience from start to finish. They provide engaging training for the associates, and help develop. Specializing in hot chicken and cold drinks, Party Fowl will give your . 3. Nashville-Davidson Metropolitan Government (Balance), TN. The Stillery is the kind of restaurant you can relax, eat outstanding fresh food, and enjoy a signature Mason Jar Cocktail. The menu features delicious food and unique cocktails, and there are several seating options to choose from. Great salad too. No one answers the phone. If you're looking for a taste flown straight across the Atlantic . These basics Lima beans are stewed with bitter greens and served as is. I was so confused bc others say how amazing their pastas were and honestly Olive Garden would have done a better job lol. The flagship brand of his growing, family of eponymous eateries, Jeff Rubys Steakhouse tells the story of his life. Open in Google Maps. That was good with the fresh kale with over easy eggs. Nashville Itinerary: Girls Weekend. Cocktails are regular prices for Nashville, but were unique and delicious, including some classic speakeasy cocktails. For a higher priced restaurant I expected more. Brussels were good and potatoes were yummy. The Southern Mary Beth . The James Room accommodates parties of up to 60 (or even smaller parties of just 20). Everything was delicious and our waiter Nick was friendly and attentive. We were very excited to try our new experience. Plus, they are masters when it comes to dough, and the multi-day fermented pizza crust is remarkably complex. So you Belle Meade dwellers out there, gimme the, We're fairly new to Nashville and trying to find fun things to do in the area. You've come to the right place! The server's recommendations were thoughtful, the service friendly but not intrusive, and our server was very accommodating to dietary restrictions without making my husband feel bad about it (sometimes nicer restaurants really don't like any changes). Private Dining Room. There appeared to be something for pretty much everyone. By adding your email you agree to get updates about Spoon University Healthier. It'll be hard to find a place that's better for 'gramming your meal and your posse than Pinewood Social. . service for the guests, and create a positive and fun environment for our. We celebrated our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary. They do not warn you at the front door, but inside there's a thunderstorm scene. 2. The staff is also very friendly however, my server Ben gave a terrible dining experience on my boyfriends birthday two nights ago. My husband said he highly recommended the midtown biscuits. At brunch, getting their buckwheat pancake is a must. It also has a robust menu with lots of options to satisfy even your vegetarian and gluten-free friends. The service is nothing fancy, just cafeteria style, which the locals refer to as a "meat and three.". Add that to the fact that it's in the adorable 12 South neighborhood and you've got the perfect place for a night out with the gals. We ordered the venison, from the sea and chefs creation for entrees and octopus and shrimp bruschetta and the famous cauliflower for appetizers. 5th & Taylor is a modern American restaurant with an exciting setting - a renovated warehouse. Arrange some fun games that'll make the Bachelorette even more fun! These qualities and more create a total dining experience unlike any other. 1. Check out Nashville's best restaurants below and simply click to make your reservations. Simple & quick pizza, definitely going back again on my next Nashville visit. If you wish to have a completely separate entrance from the main restaurant, the Backstage at Sinema dining area (40-50 accommodated) can be transformed for almost any occasion. Skull's Rainbow Room. We made a reservation for brunch but I dont think that is always going to be necessary, Im pretty sure we could have walked in and gotten a seat no problem. The $30/person minimum means it'll be ideal when you want to drop a little more for your dinner, but two tasty cocktails and a filling entree will get you there no problem. You cannot pass up on this as it is thick, soft, and topped with delicious chocolate maple syrup and malt butter. MOTO, one of Nashville's most popular Italian restaurants, has several options for large groups and private parties. At Sambuca, we think friends, family, food and fun are what life should be about. They have a decent amount of seating areas considering the size. Exceptional ( 6044) $$$$. The prices were decent. Coffee was hot and refilled routinely, even offered a to-go cup. The interior of the restaurant is striking: you are immediately transported to a swanky french nightclub/restaurant with trendy servers and foods full of delicious, high quality ingredients. This restaurant might take a back seat to some of the hotter tables in Nashville, but from the moment you enter to the moment you leave, you will certainly be blown away by this dining experience. Great, attentive service. We'll most definitely be back in the future! To offset the bitterness of the green apples, a very subtle drizzle of honey is added. Right in the heart of downtown. Great pizza and an awesome atmosphere. 25 - 50. The magical experience and the atmosphere along with your meal is worth more than what you spend. . Sign up here for our daily Nashville email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun the Music City has to offer. Sadly No. Find the best in dining based on location, cuisine, price, view, and more. Came here amongst many choices for Brunch spots in Nash. 303 Demonbreun St, Nashville, TN 37201, USA. Concerts & Shows Food & Drink Events Classes & Workshops Shopping Transportation Traveler Resources Victorian Village Downtown Nashville Bordeaux Area Germantown Budget-friendly Good for a Rainy Day Free Entry Good for Couples 5,000+ places sorted by traveler favorites 4201. They make their own ranch which is very tasty. Perfect for a birthday dinner or a lower key pre-date party gathering. Sarah" is identified in the medieval legend that. Hot fresh food and a killer vibe. We recommend City House for celebratory dinners for almost any special occasion. It has a casual vibe and is great for groups, so bring along the whole crew. Greeted by a very welcoming hosted. Best fun restaurants for big group near me in Nashville, TN. Planning travel has actually been fun instead of tedious because of this app. This pizza restaurant spin-off from the genius minds behind Biscuit Love makes so much sense when you realize that the inspiration behind the business is food that people always seem to be happy while they're eating it: breakfast and pizza. He was always there but not there too much. Slim & Husky's Pizza Beeria is a Nashville eatery that was founded by three friends who are dedicated to giving back to underserved neighborhoods. I wasnt asked if I wanted it spicy. Check out this little known, all-American spot. We thought that was weird but we let it go. We know this city. I had been wanting to check out this place and I was afraid it wasnt going to live up to my hype. With wooden and dark metal finishes, lovely outdoor patios, and warm fireplaces, Urban Grub feels like the classiest home you've ever been to. Party Fowl. Overall this is an experience you must have at least once in Nashville! The staff went far above and beyond to make our wedding day the best! The Hapton Social is definitely a great spot. The food was overpriced I found but still good. Best Large groups Restaurants in Downtown Nashville: See 18,183 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Large groups Restaurants in Downtown Nashville. 353 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, USA. There are a variety of food options on the menu.more, BurgersAmerican (Traditional)Steakhouses$$Downtown, We arrived with our large group and were greeted by the friendly staff who directed us to themore, Breakfast & BrunchDinersComfort FoodDonelson, We were visiting Nashville the Labor Day weekend and stopped here for breakfast. It was a fun place to visit.". Service was great and drinks were not of a shy pour! Great place for a special occasion and recommend going once. Dessert was delicious as well. The show was great, drinks and food too. This spot is IT, for sure! The drinks were very good. The duck empanadas were ok. Our water glasses never reached the halfway point before they were refilled. The music and art topped it off. Several of us had the specials and each meal that we ordered was perfect. Everyone bragged about the food and the drinks! Staff are friendly and helpful. This space is located in their historic carriage house which includes a kitchen, restrooms, and a private patio. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The Old Hickory Steakhouse is a magnificent restaurant located inside the Gaylord Opryland Resort. If you like smoked meats, this is the place for you. Email. Definitely worth the journey during your trip to the music city! Recommended by local insider Chaney Curd. I liked the decor and design in the restaurant. The only downside is the lack of soda or tea to drink. You check in at the lobby level and the host/hostess brings you up to the Skye Bar. Overall its cute to have your date night here. Le Sel has several great group options depending on your needs. And I starting singing and the guy behind the counter didn't miss a beat and startedmore, We had a large group for my sister's bachelorette party. we came up to the 28th floor on a Friday night to check out The Skye Bar. Throw it back to your days of birthdays at Benihanawith Nashville's original hibachi restaurant right on West End. Cafeteria style seating and the ability to call ahead to reserve tables makes this an easy place to go. The desserts were acceptable as well. The restaurant specializes in cheeseburgers on French bread and offers unique toppings to add to your burgers. The waiter was exceptionally helpful with meal requests and friendly. Explore menu, see photos and read 485 reviews: "We had a large group for a birthday party and Blake was awesome! Lots of great seating for groups or just couples. I enjoyed everything that I had. But the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM combines the best of both worlds. Beautiful place to dine with friends which is what I did. The menu changes by season and features fresh and light dishes. The food here is excellent! Wine pairing is available, but isn't included in the ticket price. $110,000 to $145,000 Yearly. we came up to the 28th floor on a Friday night to check out The Skye Bar. Kayne Prime offers a variety of private dining options for party sizes ranging from 14 guests to 104 guests. From the meet and greet at the gate to the desert and everything in between this was perfection through and through. Nashville-Davidson Metropolitan Government (Balance), TN, Hey yelpers, I'm very excited to be visiting Nashville in about a week, and there for almost a week (for a conference, in part)! 3. We enjoyed drinks, food, and the customer service Logan provided was a wonderful time. A customer said to a family member "are you ready for this?" We would give it another try though. Everything was extremely delicious and while the food was excellent what stood out most to me was how PERFECTLY the restaurant was run. Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision, Job Description. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ). I would recommend the steak and coconut shrimp. POSITION SUMMARY: A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the establishment's . Guests are encouraged to explore the dining room to enjoy the rare collections and be entertained by some of Americas top magicians who are stationed throughout the venue to provide mind boggling illusions and tricks all evening long. Nice Dinner Restaurants. The restaurant is basically all natural lighting. Service was amazing our waiters name was Nick! Santa Fe Cattle Company. Staff was very nice though. These 10 eateries take the experience a step further, by pairing dinner (or brunch) with something unexpected. A great place to go if you like this type of pizza. The food was amazing. Guests dine beneath a glass-and-steel atrium amidst trickling fountains, heritage olive trees, and glimmering chandeliers. House of Cards, named by OpenTable as one of America's 100 Best Restaurants, is Nashville's newest and most unique dining and entertainment experience. In need of a nice restaurant for your large group or private party? Dont think about it - just click download right this minute. All the staff seem to really help each other out and everything runs so smoothly. Had a shrimp bisque starter in a bread bowl. OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. Restaurants: Park Cafe, The Yellow Porch, Trattoria Il Mulino - Nashville . Germantown. Food: pasta were a disappointment. Service was great and the food was delicious. Well yeah because he robbed us of something he didnt deserve and thought that it would go unnoticed. Church and Union Nashville is now open, in the heart of Downtown Nashville on 4th Avenue between Church and Union Streets. I.e the egg nog is $16 for like 3 oz ofmore, Venues & Event SpacesAxe ThrowingAmerican (Traditional)Downtown, Never thought I'd be throwing axes for an hour, but this was so much fun that we threw for 2 hours!more, Fun experience, our server was great and our food was seasoned well. The room seats 24 and requires that the party order from a set menu which can be customized ahead of time. Saint Anejo, one of Nashvilles most popular Mexican restaurants, is great for hosting special events like birthday dinners and graduation luncheons. From business meetings to cocktail receptions, Etch is a superb location for private events. The crust was really good which is hard to get sometimes with brick oven. Brunch Days & Times: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm. Best Restaurants for Special Occasions in Nashville, Davidson County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Nashville Restaurants for Special Occasions and search by price, location, and more. Everything was purely exceptional, nothing on the menu was lackluster. Reservations encouraged. 2116 Meharry Blvd, Nashville, TN 37208. What did people search for similar to unique fun dining experiences in Nashville, TN? You can either rent out the sophisticated private dining room thats upstairs (seats 24), or you can reserve the downstairs bar area for cocktail parties. Even with this said there was no abnormal wait from the time we were seated to the time we were able to order our drinks and food, so on and so forth. Pizza was EXCELLENT. 5TH & TAYLOR. How to reserve: (615) 354-4294 to rent out the whole restaurant . Please, no outside bottles.Dress code strictly enforced. Get email updates for new Group Controller jobs in Nashville, TN. I heard someone complaining about it behind me. If you dont want to rent out the whole restaurant, you can still go with a big group and sit at one of the larger tables. Great food, wonderful vibe. "or event - or even just for fun! then order delayed? Everyone has their favorite burger and beer spot, but if you are looking to try something different from your usual, try The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden for one of the most unique places to eat in Nashville. So much fun. Pinewood is a social gathering place that can accommodate your needs morning, noon and night. Nashville Tourism Nashville Hotels . 10 Arcade Alley, Nashville, TN 37219, USA. My friend took me here while I was visiting town and It was a beautiful experience! Well send you our daily roundup of all our favorite stories from across the site, from travel to food to shopping to entertainment. Private Dining. Id recommend the taco trio as well as the queso. Pizzas are delicious. Under 25. I accidentally got the reservation date wrong and we didnt realize it until we got there but they were able to make room for us which felt so gracious! Not great. Radnor Lake State Park. The smaller private dining room, the Chef's Room (16 seated), is perfect for a birthday celebration or a graduation dinner. The first floor has live music in the afternoon and evenings, and you can order food at the counter; the second floor has a sushi bar and tons of TVs, perfect for watching any big games that are on; and the third floor has the best rooftop view in Nashville. This was only my second visit there but its such a beautiful experience especially if youre a lover of magic. Acme also has a private dining and event space on the third floor with a beautiful view of the city and seating capacity for up to 200 people. The food was pretty good, it did the trick! The stars of the night, however, were the bacon-wrapped quail served in a sorghum/date sauce, and mango cobbler served with coconut ice cream. The food itself was very good with appropriate portions. Guests can rent out the Private Dining Room (12-22 seated) or the Green Room (40 accommodated) which is semi-private. ft space, the venue offers an evening for guests unlike any other in the history of the South. Belmont / Hillsboro Village. 218 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201. Lou Nashville is an all-day cafe in downtown Nashville that serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Located just minutes from the bustling Broadway street, The Hampton Social is ready to celebrate the every day in the Music City. The menu ranges from simple fare such as house-made sourdough bread to higher quality beef served with seasonal vegetables. Reviews on Large Group Dinner in Nashville, TN - The Stillery, The Hampton Social - Nashville, Miranda Lambert's Casa Rosa, Pinewood Social, Adele's - Nashville, Sixty Vines, Skull's Rainbow Room, 5th & Taylor, Barcelona Wine Bar, Urban Grub . Luke's 32 Bridge on Broadway, Nashville, TN. It's exclusive and the food is delicious. They were out of sodas the day we were there. Beautiful and skilled burlesque dancers whomore, No food, just fun and drinks at this cool Nashville spot!